Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Where has the shop gone?

Big Bri 13 15.7k United Kingdom
5 Sep 2012 12:37PM
Can't find a link to WEX any more.... have you split up ?

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

5 Sep 2012 12:45PM
It is right next to Tamron ad Big Bri.SmileSmile

Link:http://www.ephotozine.com/forums/topic/buying-a-new-camera----99080
joshwa e2
4 710 United Kingdom
5 Sep 2012 1:07PM
JJGEE 9 6.4k 18 England
5 Sep 2012 1:40PM
OK, we now have a link but but I think Bri was referring to the fact that you cannot now find it, if at all, either in the menus or in the side panels etc.
saltireblue e2
4 4.3k 26 Norway
5 Sep 2012 1:49PM
Looking at the ad right now on the rh side panel.
Specsavers anyone?Tongue

Malc
SlowSong e2
6 4.8k 29 England
5 Sep 2012 2:09PM
Well I've got McGillicuddy's training next to the Tamron add on my screen.
5 Sep 2012 2:26PM
Only way I can find it is to go to "site map" at the very bottom (in the black strip) then scroll down a bit to the block headed "Store" and lastly "shop UK".
It was more useful/accessible when we had it at the top though... Wink
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
5 Sep 2012 2:37PM
How about using the Directories tab - then retailers and then W for Wex? I know it's still a long way round but probably the quickest if you don't have a handy ad showing on the page
5 Sep 2012 2:55PM
I use adblocker. Don't see any ads, don't see any link. It used to be on the menu, now it's not.
5 Sep 2012 2:56PM

Quote:Only way I can find it is to go to "site map" at the very bottom (in the black strip) then scroll down a bit to the block headed "Store" and lastly "shop UK".
It was more useful/accessible when we had it at the top though... Wink

That's it Kevin. Used to be a "Store" option on the main menu.
5 Sep 2012 2:56PM

Quote:Http://www.warehouseexpress.com/Home/default.aspx?cm_mmc=ephotozine-_-review-_-textlink-_-menu

Thanks, I know how to find WEX, was just wondering why no more link on the menu, is all...
5 Sep 2012 2:57PM

Quote:It is right next to Tamron ad Big Bri.SmileSmile

Link:http://www.ephotozine.com/forums/topic/buying-a-new-camera----99080

Your link is just to a forum post on here..... ??
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
5 Sep 2012 3:05PM

Quote:Http://www.warehouseexpress.com/Home/default.aspx?cm_mmc=ephotozine-_-review-_-textlink-_-menu

Thanks, I know how to find WEX, was just wondering why no more link on the menu, is all...

I figured you probably did - I thought I might be teaching grandmother to suck eggs Smile

Mind you - I did used to use the drop-down link a lot - mostly for 'window shopping' though .....
5 Sep 2012 3:09PM

Quote:I figured you probably did - I thought I might be teaching grandmother to suck eggs

Mind you - I did used to use the drop-down link a lot - mostly for 'window shopping' though .....

I was really replying to joashwa, who actually posted a link (although wexphoto is quicker to type) Wink
I used it a lot for window shopping - was just looking to find the cost of Canon Wifi things for another post I was writing... Smile
5 Sep 2012 3:15PM

Quote:Used to be a "Store" option on the main menu

Yup...and because of its ease of access I used to browse it more frequently in those times too... one wonders - if we are struggling with it, how much is WEX missing out by others who may know nowt about it...?!

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.