Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Where has the Year gone?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    StrayCat
    StrayCat e2 Member 1014919 forum postsStrayCat vcard Canada2 Constructive Critique Points
    9 Dec 2009 - 12:20 AM

Suddenly it is December......again - and we realize that with giant strides we started in January and within a blink of an eye, 2009 is on its’ back!

A big "Thank You" to each and everyone of you, for the huge impact you had on my life this year....... without you, I'm sure that 2009 would have been extremely boring.

From my side I wish you all a magical Festive Season filled with Loving Wishes and Beautiful Thoughts.

May 2010 mark the beginning of a Tidal Wave of Love, Happiness and Bright Futures.

And to those who need someone special, may you find that true love.

To those who need money, may your finances overflow.

To those who need caring, may you find a good heart.

To those who need friends, may you meet lovely people.

Straycat/DennySmile

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    9 Dec 2009 - 12:20 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Grampy
    Grampy  4507 forum posts England71 Constructive Critique Points
    9 Dec 2009 - 12:49 AM

Thanks Denny and the same to you
    Phillip

uggyy
    uggyy  82104 forum posts Scotland9 Constructive Critique Points
    9 Dec 2009 - 12:52 AM

Right back at you Denny...

Let alone a new year but a new decade almost upon us... scary..

rowarrior
    rowarrior  64350 forum posts Scotland9 Constructive Critique Points
    9 Dec 2009 - 12:56 AM

Hope you have a good one too Denny

Carabosse
    Carabosse e2 Member 1139544 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
    9 Dec 2009 - 1:06 AM

All the best to you too Denny. Smile

2009, for me, has been a year of a heck of a lot of hassle - but a certain amount achieved as well.... and I'm sure a high proportion of us feel that way. So, I wish everyone an enjoyable festive season followed by a year of peace and quiet! Grin

whipspeed
    whipspeed e2 Member 104047 forum postswhipspeed vcard United Kingdom22 Constructive Critique Points
    9 Dec 2009 - 10:12 AM

A year of peace and quiet, that would be nice Smile
    Happy Christmas to you to Denny and all on EPZ.

Pete
    Pete Site Moderator 1318456 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
    9 Dec 2009 - 10:31 AM

That's a pleasing message Denny and I'm also glad you decided to return to the site and it's been good for you Smile
    Yesterday was the anniversary (although I'd prefer not to remember) of my unexpected health scare. The year has flown by!

A_Harrison
    A_Harrison  10260 forum posts Canada
    9 Dec 2009 - 10:37 AM

A year already Pete. Savor every minute of all that are to come, of which I am sure there will be many

JJGEE
    JJGEE  96340 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
    9 Dec 2009 - 11:25 AM

One could also ask ... "Where has my money gone ? " Wink

Spent relatively small amount on film / E6 processing compared to previous years but taken loads more photos.

So my money must have gone on buying a different type of camera system / lenses where I can delete the images from the "film" and then re-use it over and over ! !

Next year probably going on petrol as the price just keeps rising Sad

daviewat
    daviewat  104104 forum posts Scotland
    9 Dec 2009 - 12:12 PM

Blimy Pete one year already !!!!!!!!!! This has been a very fast year, we moved home and work, hosted the first Pitlochry meet Smile loved it. Spent every bit of savings :-( Me, no news yet on knees etc :-(

But all family well and another year older and overall not too bad Smile lest hope 2010 is as stress free !!!!!!!!!!!

digicammad
    digicammad  1121988 forum posts United Kingdom37 Constructive Critique Points
    9 Dec 2009 - 12:20 PM

Where has it gone? Amongst other things I have recovered from a heart op, started a new job, cycled the Trans-Pennine Trail (218 miles in 3˝ days), eaten out a lot, stopped doing pilates and started doing yoga, helped stop 2 would be illegal immigrants and entered home entertainment heaven.

I promised myself that one day I will just take it easy. Smile

Ian

digicammad
    digicammad  1121988 forum posts United Kingdom37 Constructive Critique Points
    9 Dec 2009 - 12:20 PM

BTW congratulations on making it this far Pete and keep up the good work.

riprap007
    riprap007  101568 forum posts England37 Constructive Critique Points
    9 Dec 2009 - 1:32 PM

'Where has the Year gone?'
    The rights have been sold, it will now be known as 'The Woolworth's (new on-line incarnation) Year', formerly known as 2009, and whose fans will insist upon so calling it.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.