Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Where is Mick

gary_d e2
7 576 13 Wales
7 Mar 2013 7:16PM
Please does anyone know any thing of mikbee, he has not been on site for a long time and I for one miss his unique style of photography and his great humour, I would appreciate any news.

Regards. - gary

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

BEVZED e2
8 1.1k United Kingdom
7 Mar 2013 10:06PM
Hi Gary. There was a thread here where Mick popped in (on page 2) to say he hadn't been well. Missed by a fair amount of people
mrswoolybill e2
8 530 1094 United Kingdom
13 Mar 2013 8:16PM
A news update, and it's good news - I've just had an email from Mick. His health is improving, but he still gets tired and everything is taking him much longer than before his illness. I'll quote a bit of his message:

Quote:You will know that 11 o'clock at night was my popular time for coming on, but recently that is the time that I can no longer keep my eyes open and have to go to bed. I am missing the site and will try to find a new routine for me coming on. Perhaps you may leave a message that I am as well as can be expected and will definitely be back next week to get some sense of ''normality'' back in my life again !!
cats_123 e2
10 4.3k 25 Northern Ireland
13 Mar 2013 8:24PM
Good to hear he's improving....Grin
Thanks Moira it's good to keep in touch with fellow epz's pleased to hear he soon will be back doing what he does best ....and you all what that is.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.