Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Where is Mick

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    gary_d
    gary_d e2 Member 6548 forum postsgary_d vcard Wales13 Constructive Critique Points
    7 Mar 2013 - 7:16 PM

Please does anyone know any thing of mikbee, he has not been on site for a long time and I for one miss his unique style of photography and his great humour, I would appreciate any news.

Regards. - gary

Last Modified By gary_d at 7 Mar 2013 - 7:16 PM
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    7 Mar 2013 - 7:16 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

BEVZED
    BEVZED e2 Member 71140 forum postsBEVZED vcard United Kingdom
    7 Mar 2013 - 10:06 PM

Hi Gary. There was a thread here where Mick popped in (on page 2) to say he hadn't been well. Missed by a fair amount of people

mrswoolybill
    mrswoolybill Critique Team 7453 forum postsmrswoolybill vcard United Kingdom1030 Constructive Critique Points
    13 Mar 2013 - 8:16 PM

A news update, and it's good news - I've just had an email from Mick. His health is improving, but he still gets tired and everything is taking him much longer than before his illness. I'll quote a bit of his message:

Quote: You will know that 11 o'clock at night was my popular time for coming on, but recently that is the time that I can no longer keep my eyes open and have to go to bed. I am missing the site and will try to find a new routine for me coming on. Perhaps you may leave a message that I am as well as can be expected and will definitely be back next week to get some sense of ''normality'' back in my life again !!

cats_123
    cats_123 e2 Member 104029 forum postscats_123 vcard Northern Ireland25 Constructive Critique Points
    13 Mar 2013 - 8:24 PM

Good to hear he's improving....Grin

JohnChambersPhotography

Thanks Moira it's good to keep in touch with fellow epz's pleased to hear he soon will be back doing what he does best ....and you all what that is.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.