Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Which website?

gingerdelight e2
8 298 11 United Kingdom
15 Mar 2011 10:21AM
I am using a free website at the moment, however I am very limited to the size of the images I can upload, thus I am displaying less than perfect pictures. As I am trying hard to sell some of my photographs, I am considering using another website and wondered if anyone out there can give me some advice as to a reasonaby priced one that lets me upload larger files to display my images to their best advantage. Nothing too complicated please as I am only a beginner at this!

Thanks!

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Pete e2
13 18.7k 96 England
15 Mar 2011 10:35AM
foliopic integrates with your e2 membership too, so your header image on epz links to your foliopic site and when you add a picture on ePHOTOzine you can add it to foliopic and put it for sale which then adds a for sale button within ePHOTOzine too.
bfgstew e2
8 668 105 England
15 Mar 2011 10:39AM
I will third that.
I have a Folipic site and it's very easy to set up, plenty of features and easy to customize to suit your individual tastes, plus if you go for the upper levels you get a free years E2 membership thrown in, so not bad value for money.
gingerdelight e2
8 298 11 United Kingdom
15 Mar 2011 10:49AM
Sounds good to me - I'll certainly take a look! Thanks!
26 Mar 2011 9:01AM
How about sending your photos directly to stock photo sites like bigstock.com, fotolia.com, photostockplus.com.
I use the free webs.com for my website ...http://www.badsoulphotography.webs.com and I have gallery space on the National Geographic site too.
Hope this helps.
whipspeed e2
10 4.1k 22 United Kingdom
26 Mar 2011 9:18AM
Also, if you are starting to sell don't forget to register with HMRC as you will need to fill in a tax return every year.
27 Mar 2011 5:26PM
Photium
whipspeed e2
10 4.1k 22 United Kingdom
28 Mar 2011 12:35PM

Quote:Actually, if you don't do that, you get to keep more of the money for yourself! That's a much better tip surely Grin

Probably until you get caught or reported Wink
gingerdelight e2
8 298 11 United Kingdom
30 Mar 2011 1:36PM
Thanks for all the helpful advice!

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.