Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Which website?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    gingerdelight
    15 Mar 2011 - 10:21 AM

I am using a free website at the moment, however I am very limited to the size of the images I can upload, thus I am displaying less than perfect pictures. As I am trying hard to sell some of my photographs, I am considering using another website and wondered if anyone out there can give me some advice as to a reasonaby priced one that lets me upload larger files to display my images to their best advantage. Nothing too complicated please as I am only a beginner at this!

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    15 Mar 2011 - 10:21 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Pete
    Pete Site Moderator 1318443 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
    15 Mar 2011 - 10:35 AM

foliopic integrates with your e2 membership too, so your header image on epz links to your foliopic site and when you add a picture on ePHOTOzine you can add it to foliopic and put it for sale which then adds a for sale button within ePHOTOzine too.

Last Modified By Pete at 15 Mar 2011 - 10:36 AM
    bfgstew
    bfgstew  8668 forum posts England105 Constructive Critique Points
    15 Mar 2011 - 10:39 AM

I will third that.
    I have a Folipic site and it's very easy to set up, plenty of features and easy to customize to suit your individual tastes, plus if you go for the upper levels you get a free years E2 membership thrown in, so not bad value for money.

gingerdelight
    15 Mar 2011 - 10:49 AM

Sounds good to me - I'll certainly take a look! Thanks!

BadSoulPhotography

How about sending your photos directly to stock photo sites like bigstock.com, fotolia.com, photostockplus.com.
    I use the free webs.com for my website ...http://www.badsoulphotography.webs.com and I have gallery space on the National Geographic site too.
    Hope this helps.

whipspeed
    whipspeed e2 Member 104040 forum postswhipspeed vcard United Kingdom22 Constructive Critique Points
    26 Mar 2011 - 9:18 AM

Also, if you are starting to sell don't forget to register with HMRC as you will need to fill in a tax return every year.

christopherc
    27 Mar 2011 - 5:26 PM

Photium

whipspeed
    whipspeed e2 Member 104040 forum postswhipspeed vcard United Kingdom22 Constructive Critique Points
    28 Mar 2011 - 12:35 PM

Quote: Actually, if you don't do that, you get to keep more of the money for yourself! That's a much better tip surely Grin

Probably until you get caught or reported Wink

gingerdelight
    30 Mar 2011 - 1:36 PM

Thanks for all the helpful advice!

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.