Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

who are you? please tell us

Attention!

This topic is locked.

Reason : No discussion needed

Paree e2
9 603 3
23 Jan 2008 9:14AM
Van Man ???
I wonder who you really are?
, with a new web site
with no uploads
and no picture of yourself,
and no personal information,

I personally suspect that you have opened up a site to say this comment

I maybe wrong of cause,
and if I am then I can only echo Walters comments.

what a pity you don't join in as well
we are only in this life for a short time, and surely we should try to make it a happy time for ourselves, and as many other people around us.

sometimes to deviate a little from all the rules and the P.C. culture we find ourselves in can only be a good thing
we are not machines who just obey
we are individual unique people,
as the pareen 70 pictures show

please reply to me

maureen
if you go to my site
and look at the wedding photo pareen 70
you will see the comment from this mystery
person,

does any one else feel the same as Van Man ?

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

digicammad e2
11 22.0k 37 United Kingdom
23 Jan 2008 9:16AM
Pareen, mind telling us what this is about? If you are having problems please use the report abuse button from the relevant photo.

Ian
BEVZED e2
8 1.1k United Kingdom
23 Jan 2008 9:25AM
Touch of someone else (gone now) that had a right go at Imagio and a couple of others a while back.
Vanman repeated the same comment on this one
Sad isn't it ..
digicammad e2
11 22.0k 37 United Kingdom
23 Jan 2008 9:27AM
Hi Pareen

I've seen the comment now. You seem to have had support from other members so, whilst I understand you are a bit peeved about it, it is not something which needs discussing here. I'm therefore locking the thread.

Please use the 'report abuse' button against the photos if you want the team to look further into it.

Ian
elowes e2
10 2.8k United Kingdom
23 Jan 2008 9:31AM
These are another's photographs but that is not hidden so personally I don't see a problem and appreciate the votes are not about the image but are an 'ah, how lovely'. Some may be in praise of the image but not in praise of the photographer.

It does not bother me but I have to agree to some extent with van-man. He is not having a 'right go', just making a comment on the amount of votes which he rightly says should be about the photographers photographs.

Edit

pareen, I think you are being over sensitive and should just ignore not constructive criticism while agreeing that not every one adopts your philosophy and not every one will be nice even sopme of the time.

Eric