Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Who Cares, She Looks OK!!!

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

StrayCat
StrayCat  1014406 forum posts Canada2 Constructive Critique Points
29 Aug 2013 - 7:25 AM

Miss Phillipines

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
29 Aug 2013 - 7:25 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

cats_123
cats_123 e2 Member 103995 forum postscats_123 vcard Northern Ireland24 Constructive Critique Points
29 Aug 2013 - 7:27 AM

Bet she wants to take care of children and meet all the wonderful people in the world...bless GrinGrin

mikehit
mikehit  46104 forum posts United Kingdom9 Constructive Critique Points
29 Aug 2013 - 8:11 AM

And fluffy bunnies. Don't forget the fluffy bunnies.

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 54169 forum postsSlowSong vcard England28 Constructive Critique Points
29 Aug 2013 - 8:24 AM

Wot! No mention of world peace! She's not worthy. Grin

Gaucho
Gaucho e2 Member 122191 forum postsGaucho vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
29 Aug 2013 - 8:51 AM

She picked the wrong sense. It should have been Common, but then if she had any she would not have been there in the first place Tongue

thewilliam
29 Aug 2013 - 9:18 AM

It took something special to revive the ailing sick-bag industry!

lemmy
lemmy  71762 forum posts United Kingdom
29 Aug 2013 - 10:08 AM

She's talking no more tosh than Milliband or Cameron do but they don't have the saving grace of being eye candy. She seems a nice enough person even if she is a bit daft.

thewilliam
29 Aug 2013 - 10:28 AM

Some years back, the people from Today programme on Radio 4 took a few speeches made by a well-known politician. They jumbled the words of some and played others verbatim. We were challenged us to say which was which.

One editor of Hansard remarked that Enoch Powell was the only MP whose speeches could go into Hansard verbatim.

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 54169 forum postsSlowSong vcard England28 Constructive Critique Points
29 Aug 2013 - 2:06 PM

Well I wouldn't baulk at being so blessed in the looks dept. You can't have everything. Grin

RoyBoy
RoyBoy  9162 forum posts United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
29 Aug 2013 - 3:36 PM

Which of the senses. Well maybe commonsense but hey give the girl a break. It can't be easy being so beautiful. I should know.

lemmy
29 Aug 2013 - 4:13 PM

Quote: It can't be easy being so beautiful. I should know

You are sadly deluded, Royboy. To know how deluded you need only look at a picture of me.

The most important of the five senses is eyesight. Let me explain. In my car I have reversed the one way glass so that the public can look in and see me but I cannot look out and see them. Without eyesight they would not be able to see me and the lives of many ordinary people would be made a little less worthwhile.

RoyBoy
RoyBoy  9162 forum posts United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
29 Aug 2013 - 4:43 PM

Oh yes, I can appreciate that. See a touch of the "common-sense" I mentioned earlier. Isn't life just great for us ever-so-beautiful people. What turns you on in the morning? Mine is just getting up and taking that first look at myself in the mirror. The joy and expectation of that to come is one of the reasons I like going to bed early.

lemmy
29 Aug 2013 - 5:30 PM

Quote: The joy and expectation of that to come is one of the reasons I like going to bed early.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Fancy starting a boy band?

StrayCat
StrayCat  1014406 forum posts Canada2 Constructive Critique Points
29 Aug 2013 - 7:15 PM

I don't think it would be wise to have the two of you in the same place at the same time. Wink

adrian_w
adrian_w e2 Member 63272 forum postsadrian_w vcard Scotland4 Constructive Critique Points
3 Sep 2013 - 3:38 PM

Quote: I don't think it would be wise to have the two of you in any place at any time. Wink

Just corrected your syntax Denny. Wink

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.