Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Who`s been hit

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Paul Morgan
    Paul Morgan e2 Member 1315153 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    26 Jul 2012 - 9:43 PM

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-18999135

I couldn`t pay for my shopping today Smile

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    26 Jul 2012 - 9:43 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

answersonapostcard
    answersonapostcard Site Moderator 1012596 forum postsanswersonapostcard vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
    26 Jul 2012 - 10:01 PM

oh dear Sad

Ade_Osman
    Ade_Osman e2 Member 114491 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
    26 Jul 2012 - 10:07 PM

Quote: Who`s been hit

No....

But I did just go in and check my credit card statement with another bank who shall remain nameless (for now) and that's all to ****! I feel a long morning on the phone coming on to some poor Indian fella or lady whose gonna be getting a right old mouthful of Bumpkin abuse!....That's assuming I can make myself understood and more importantly understand them! Sad

Ooooo!!!......I hate banks almost as much as I hate their bleedin' call centres!!!

Ade Sad

Paul Morgan
    Paul Morgan e2 Member 1315153 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    26 Jul 2012 - 10:46 PM

I`ve lost 1200. hope I get it back soon Smile

Ade_Osman
    Ade_Osman e2 Member 114491 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
    26 Jul 2012 - 10:49 PM

I'm a 135 in credit......Well they say I am, but I'm not! perhaps I should just keep sthumm and see what happens????

Ade Wink

Paul Morgan
    26 Jul 2012 - 11:04 PM

Some are feeling it more than me, ouch Smile

"Leigh O'Riordan said he had paid for his annual rail season ticket from Billericay in Essex to London. The ticket cost him 3,422.

However, the next day, the payment was taken from his Nationwide account for a second time."

zebraboy
    zebraboy  9197 forum posts United Kingdom
    26 Jul 2012 - 11:36 PM

Quote: taken from his Nationwide account for a second time.

Human error apparently with all funds to be reimbursed tonight. So that's all right then.

www.channel4.com/news/natwest-and-nationwide-customers-hit-by-double-glitch.

paulcr
    paulcr  91536 forum posts Ireland9 Constructive Critique Points
    27 Jul 2012 - 12:47 AM

Its cyber attacks. Someone, somewhere is testing the security systems of the financial institutions. Paul

Paul Morgan
    27 Jul 2012 - 1:20 AM

Quote: Its cyber attacks

Thats what I`ve been thinking Smile

lobsterboy
    lobsterboy Site Moderator 1014125 forum postslobsterboy vcard United Kingdom13 Constructive Critique Points
    27 Jul 2012 - 8:22 AM

Quote: Its cyber attacks. Someone, somewhere is testing the security systems of the financial institutions. Paul

Really? When I worked for a high street bank we used to "double debit" people all the time. It's really easy to do by accident for one person, for a lot it would just be a case of running the same job twice.

paulcr
    paulcr  91536 forum posts Ireland9 Constructive Critique Points
    27 Jul 2012 - 9:09 PM

I was more so referring to the Ulster bank issue where it tooks weeks to resolve. Imagine that happening to several banks at once.. Paul

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.