Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Who wants a new ePz camera strap?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 43816 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway23 Constructive Critique Points
22 Feb 2013 - 3:55 PM

I was fortunate enough to win a spanking brand new ePz camera strap in the very informal competition for the most interesting and inventive suggestions as to the form of the new ePz feature, which has been the subject of many an imaginative suggestion in another thread.

I am, however in the fortunate position that I do not need another strap, so with the blessing of the good people at ePz Towers, I am giving it away to another lucky member.

If you want to be in with a chance to win this sought after prize, you need to convince me as to why YOU deserve to own this must-have object.

So come on, tell me why you deserve it. Points will be given for humour and imaginative reasons, and I and I alone will choose the winner, who will then receive the strap directly from ePz.

Closing date for entries is set to 23:59 Thursday 28th Feb. 2013
My decision is final, and no appeals will be considered.
Any parcel received containing chocolate hobnobs will definately influence the oucome of the judging.

Malc

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
22 Feb 2013 - 3:55 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

keithh
keithh e2 Member 1022889 forum postskeithh vcard Wallis and Futuna30 Constructive Critique Points
22 Feb 2013 - 3:57 PM

Do they make good garrotes? Otherwise - no use to me

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 43816 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway23 Constructive Critique Points
22 Feb 2013 - 4:05 PM

Quote: Do they make good garrotes? Otherwise - no use to me

I feel sure it could be used for this purpose, but please don't quote me. You cannot use it as a cheese wire though. Not even on ripe Camembert.

Malc

simont
simont  102248 forum posts England4 Constructive Critique Points
22 Feb 2013 - 4:11 PM

Why use words whan a picture paints a 1000 words or in this pictures, case slobbering on your keyboard....

hobs.jpg

saltireblue
22 Feb 2013 - 4:18 PM

@Simont:
Like the pov, but you need to up the contrast a tad and sharpen before uploading. Otherwise, a good first attempt. Keep practisingWink

Malc

Peter_West
22 Feb 2013 - 4:21 PM

I would love a ePz strap, but first of all, please can I take this opportunity to say how much I loved looking at your portfolio, Wink Wink it would help me know ends with my aching neck to spread the load of a Canon 600d and the 100-400 lenses mounted, plus I can take every chance to show people and advertise ePz to fellow photographers

Last Modified By Peter_West at 22 Feb 2013 - 4:22 PM
saltireblue
22 Feb 2013 - 4:24 PM

Quote: I would love a ePz strap, but first of all, please can I take this opportunity to say how much I loved looking at your portfolio, Wink Wink

Hmmm...like your style...now get your tongue away from my rear.GrinGrinGrin

Malc

Newdevonian
22 Feb 2013 - 4:29 PM

I will offer you the next 9 months of warm sunshine and only a little gentle rain at night, followed by warm wafting breezes off the sea. If the strap goes elsewhere, please don't blame the weather on me. You had your chance!! GrinGrinGrin

adrian_w
adrian_w e2 Member 73288 forum postsadrian_w vcard Scotland4 Constructive Critique Points
22 Feb 2013 - 4:43 PM

"Because I'm worth it".

saltireblue
22 Feb 2013 - 4:47 PM

Quote: I will offer you the next 9 months of warm sunshine and only a little gentle rain at night, followed by warm wafting breezes off the sea. If the strap goes elsewhere, please don't blame the weather on me. You had your chance!! GrinGrinGrin

I will need that written, signed and legally witnessed...just in case....

Mlac

saltireblue
22 Feb 2013 - 4:47 PM

Quote: "Because I'm worth it".

Prove it!TongueGrin

Malc

Newdevonian
22 Feb 2013 - 5:04 PM

OK the weather was a bit far fetched, so how about this: (queue violins) Support a poor cash strapped (note the pun) pensioner, who doesn't have the budget for a new D800 to his name (musical strains of the Hovis ad). If he (me) had an ePz strap to hold his new D800 (included), his photography would go from crap to brilliant overnight. How can you resist such a plea which comes from deep within my wallet? Also my mother always taught me to say please.GrinSmileTongueGrinGrin

Last Modified By Newdevonian at 22 Feb 2013 - 5:25 PM
saltireblue
22 Feb 2013 - 5:18 PM

Quote: OK the weather was a bit far fetched, so how about this: (queue violins) Support a poor cash strapped (note the pun) pensioner, who doesn't have the budget for a new D800 to his name (musical strains of the Hovis ad). If he (me) had an ePz strap to hold his new D800 (included), his photography would go from crap to brilliant overnight. How can you resist such a plea which comes from deep within my wallet? Also my mother always taught me to say please.GrinSmileTongueGrinGrin

You're learningGrin

Malc

petebfrance
22 Feb 2013 - 5:22 PM

Because I want it. Smile

Hmm.

Thinks.

Actually, I don't particularly, now that I think about it. It would just be nice to win something, and of course I could then ask Epz to hang on to it so I can run a competition for somebody else to win it........

Newdevonian
22 Feb 2013 - 5:29 PM

Quote: OK the weather was a bit far fetched, so how about this: (queue violins) Support a poor cash strapped (note the pun) pensioner, who doesn't have the budget for a new D800 to his name (musical strains of the Hovis ad). If he (me) had an ePz strap to hold his new D800 (included), his photography would go from crap to brilliant overnight. How can you resist such a plea which comes from deep within my wallet? Also my mother always taught me to say please.GrinSmileTongueGrinGrin
You're learningGrin

Malc

OK. I've worked out your motivation. Where do I grovel?GrinGrinGrinGrinGrin

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.