Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Who wants a new ePz camera strap?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

New PortraitPro 12 SALE + 10% OFF code EPZROS814
SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64366 forum postsSlowSong vcard England28 Constructive Critique Points
22 Feb 2013 - 5:29 PM

I can think of some fun things to do with a spare camera strap, but you'll have to give it to me first to find out what they are. WinkWinkWink

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
22 Feb 2013 - 5:29 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 43839 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway23 Constructive Critique Points
22 Feb 2013 - 5:36 PM

Quote: OK the weather was a bit far fetched, so how about this: (queue violins) Support a poor cash strapped (note the pun) pensioner, who doesn't have the budget for a new D800 to his name (musical strains of the Hovis ad). If he (me) had an ePz strap to hold his new D800 (included), his photography would go from crap to brilliant overnight. How can you resist such a plea which comes from deep within my wallet? Also my mother always taught me to say please.GrinSmileTongueGrinGrin
You're learningGrin

Malc

OK. I've worked out your motivation. Where do I grovel?GrinGrinGrinGrinGrin

Sorry....there's a queue.Tongue

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 43839 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway23 Constructive Critique Points
22 Feb 2013 - 5:37 PM

Quote: Because I want it. Smile

Hmm.

Thinks.

Actually, I don't particularly, now that I think about it. It would just be nice to win something, and of course I could then ask Epz to hang on to it so I can run a competition for somebody else to win it........

Sounds vaguely familiar.

Malc

Newdevonian
22 Feb 2013 - 5:40 PM

Quote: I can think of some fun things to do with a spare camera strap, but you'll have to give it to me first to find out what they are. WinkWinkWink

Slowsong I think you will be disappointed. It is neither black or leather.BlushBlush I hope this is a blushing emoticon.

saltireblue
22 Feb 2013 - 5:40 PM

Quote: I can think of some fun things to do with a spare camera strap, but you'll have to give it to me first to find out what they are. WinkWinkWink

Give what "it" to you first?Wink

Winning so far...Grin

Peter_West
22 Feb 2013 - 5:43 PM

Tut tut, surely your not tempted with these false claims of free sunshine and chocolate biscuits, a man of your calibre and honest integrity, WinkWink come to Lancashire I have tripe, cow heel, beautiful sunsets over the slag heaps, and my very own Chorley Cakes, with warm melting butter on, ohhhh and bring the strap with you, and I’ll introduce you to Slack Alice she’ll show what to do it with it.

Newdevonian
22 Feb 2013 - 5:45 PM

Give what "it" to you first?Wink

Winning so far...Grin

Slowsong I refer to the first sentence of my previous statement.

saltireblue
22 Feb 2013 - 5:46 PM

Quote: Tut tut, surely your not tempted with these false claims of free sunshine and chocolate biscuits, a man of your calibre and honest integrity, WinkWink come to Lancashire I have tripe, cow heel, beautiful sunsets over the slag heaps, and my very own Chorley Cakes, with warm melting butter on, ohhhh and bring the strap with you, and I’ll introduce you to Slack Alice she’ll show what to do it with it.

By thunder, man. We're talking Fosdyke Saga here! Thy knows how to tempt a mere mortal with thine talk of tripe...Wink

saltireblue
22 Feb 2013 - 5:49 PM

Slowsong I think you will be disappointed. It is neither black or leather.BlushBlush I hope this is a blushing emoticon.

Slowsong will not be disappointed, I assure you. Colour and fabric type is not important here.Wink

Newdevonian
22 Feb 2013 - 5:56 PM

Even at my time of life, I can assure you that any piece of equipment which has a support function, colour and fabric are most important.

ErictheViking
ErictheViking e2 Member 1124 forum postsErictheViking vcard Scotland102 Constructive Critique Points
22 Feb 2013 - 5:59 PM

Lets cut to the chase as a member of the critique team a brand new ePZ strap would be a wonderful gift in lieu of the excellent comments I'll be making on your images and the help you give to others!!WinkWinkBlush

EricGrin

PS this would not be a bribe but a gracious gift

Last Modified By ErictheViking at 22 Feb 2013 - 6:00 PM
saltireblue
22 Feb 2013 - 6:06 PM

Quote: Lets cut to the chase as a member of the critique team a brand new ePZ strap would be a wonderful gift in lieu of the excellent comments I'll be making on your images and the help you give to others!!WinkWinkBlush

EricGrin

PS this would not be a bribe but a gracious gift

I see why you were made a member of the CT, Eric...you know your synonyms..."bribe" aka "gift"...might just work.Wink

Edit: Hang about a mo. Don't you get issued with one as part of the CT uniform? Get thee away, charlatan!Tongue

Last Modified By saltireblue at 22 Feb 2013 - 6:09 PM
adrian_w
adrian_w e2 Member 73305 forum postsadrian_w vcard Scotland4 Constructive Critique Points
22 Feb 2013 - 6:12 PM

Quote: a gracious gift

The only gracious gift a Viking ever gave was an axe in the back of the head.

No, a far more deserving recipient would be a fellow "Land of the Saltire" dweller (& Scottish Rugby supporter) with a love of the Norwegian countryside. A person who will need a strap to hold his Canon camera steady while photographing the Flam railway in August.
A person who does not eat chocolate hobnobs, so does not contribute to the worldwide scarcity of such delicacies; who leaves them for more discerning palates to enjoy.

ErictheViking
ErictheViking e2 Member 1124 forum postsErictheViking vcard Scotland102 Constructive Critique Points
22 Feb 2013 - 6:18 PM

Quote: The only gracious gift a Viking ever gave was an axe in the back of the head

I'd watch your back on the next trip to "the Nord Lands" Adrian especially locals with spiky horns on their headgear ..WinkWink

Eric

Last Modified By ErictheViking at 22 Feb 2013 - 6:19 PM
gary_d
gary_d e2 Member 6523 forum postsgary_d vcard Wales12 Constructive Critique Points
22 Feb 2013 - 6:21 PM

I know you really want to give it to me and don't try to deny it but I use a black rapid so I will allow you to give it to someone else.

And the other thing, you are not getting your hands on my hobnobsSmileSmileSmileSmile

gary

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.