Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Who wants a new ePz camera strap?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

New PortraitPro 12 SALE + 10% OFF code EPZROS814
Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139395 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
26 Feb 2013 - 2:31 PM

My final offer: one Uzbekistan Tiyin Smile

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
26 Feb 2013 - 2:31 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 43836 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway23 Constructive Critique Points
26 Feb 2013 - 3:04 PM

Quote: My final offer: one Uzbekistan Tiyin Smile

I presume you'll be wanting the strap and some change back?Wink

Malc

AnneWorner
AnneWorner e2 Member 6606 forum postsAnneWorner vcard United States41 Constructive Critique Points
26 Feb 2013 - 3:05 PM

I might have a 50-Ýring with a hole in it Wink

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 43836 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway23 Constructive Critique Points
26 Feb 2013 - 3:10 PM

Quote: I might have a 50-Ýring with a hole in it Wink

Well now, the bidding really is beginning to hot up as the deadline gets ever nearer!Smile

Newdevonian
26 Feb 2013 - 4:54 PM

Before anybody puts in even more ridiculously generous bids, have a look at http://coinmill.com/VND_calculator.html#VND=1000

pablophotographer

I can repay the postage, I can't be sure for paying back the joy but I wouldn't know if I am not given the chance.

adrian_w
adrian_w e2 Member 73300 forum postsadrian_w vcard Scotland4 Constructive Critique Points
27 Feb 2013 - 12:33 PM

Quote: Well now, the bidding really is beginning to hot up as the deadline gets ever nearer!

100 pre-sampled hobnobs.

saltireblue
27 Feb 2013 - 12:36 PM

Quote: Well now, the bidding really is beginning to hot up as the deadline gets ever nearer!

100 pre-sampled hobnobs.

I would like a definition of "pre-sampled" but am afraid to ask!!!

Last Modified By saltireblue at 27 Feb 2013 - 12:37 PM
Newdevonian
27 Feb 2013 - 1:02 PM

OK this is my final final bid. A pack of 1/4 pounder Burgers with guaranteed animal content. My dog loves them!

Last Modified By Newdevonian at 27 Feb 2013 - 1:04 PM
saltireblue
27 Feb 2013 - 1:48 PM

Quote: OK this is my final final bid. A pack of 1/4 pounder Burgers with guaranteed animal content. My dog loves them!

How many definite final offers do you have?GrinGrin
Animal content is a tad vague...can you be more specific?

pablophotographer

Newdevonian could you please , please, clarify to us that you don't want the strap as a replacement for the dog's leash?

Newdevonian
27 Feb 2013 - 1:55 PM

Quote: OK this is my final final bid. A pack of 1/4 pounder Burgers with guaranteed animal content. My dog loves them!
How many definite final offers do you have?GrinGrin
Animal content is a tad vague...can you be more specific?

Q1 I will have to investigate the contents of my freezer first.

Q2 There might be some beef in there somewhere.

Newdevonian
27 Feb 2013 - 2:03 PM

Pablophotographer. You couldn't be more wrong!

Whilst I am carrying my D7000 with 80-200mm F2.8 around my neck, my dog, let's call her Rosie will have my D100 with 35mm F1.8, plus ePz strap, around her neck. Please note I have given the lighter kit to Rosie. Kindness is my middle name. I tried to get my wife to carry the spare kit, but she would never come when I called her.GrinGrin I'm ducking now!Blush

JohnParminter
27 Feb 2013 - 2:05 PM

I've just got my EPZ strap through the post Malc, taking one look at it, I have no desire to have another one, you can keep yours and shove it up your a......perture..

Smile

Actually, I have two now and they are actually quite good, Pete, in case you are reading.

Smile

pablophotographer

Newdevonian, why haven't you said so all this time?
If someone else was in your place they would have put two entries (one for Rosie too),
your chances would be higher. Not that the generous offerer wouldn't ask to see Rosie,
either eating the burgers and moving her tail from joy
or taking pictures with the D100 and the standard lens.

I had during my early childhood a nice white rooster fiercley attacked by a dog so I never owned one.
I had my younger cousins keeping me active.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.