Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Who wants a new ePz camera strap?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Newdevonian
25 Feb 2013 - 2:25 PM

Carabosse. Your maths is somewhat suspect!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
25 Feb 2013 - 2:25 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Cephus
Cephus  92128 forum posts England
25 Feb 2013 - 2:30 PM

Quote: Carabosse. Your maths is somewhat suspect!

Shall I book two rooms??

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139431 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
25 Feb 2013 - 2:34 PM

Quote: Carabosse. Your maths is somewhat suspect!

Do you really think so? Hmm... let's see: if 1= 31549 Dong then 1p = 315.49 Dong

So 400 Dong's sterling equivalent is 400 315.49 which is....................................................... 1.26p Smile

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 43913 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway25 Constructive Critique Points
25 Feb 2013 - 3:48 PM

How much of that 1.26p is the postage?

Newdevonian
25 Feb 2013 - 3:49 PM

Ok I had a decimal point out! BlushBlush Just don't do it again. I still offered too much GrinGrinGrin

No Cephus you can share, but not with me!

Newdevonian
25 Feb 2013 - 3:55 PM

Quote: How much of that 1.26p is the postage?

Nearly all of it!

Newdevonian
25 Feb 2013 - 6:23 PM

saltireblue. By now you will have worked out that all of us applicants are a thoroughly undeserving bunch. Why don't you have an auction and give the money to charity?

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 43913 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway25 Constructive Critique Points
25 Feb 2013 - 6:57 PM

Quote: Saltireblue. By now you will have worked out that all of us applicants are a thoroughly undeserving bunch. Why don't you have an auction and give the money to charity?

Some are more (un)deserving than others...be patient my friend. Not long to Thursday.Smile

Just like QI, someone with m,inus 84 points will win.Grin

Malc

pablophotographer

I suspect the figure is minus 74...
I don't have so many points but I am still interested in this item
and since the (Air)bus ticket there will be more than 1.26, (just another 283.12 on top of it)
You may have made up your mind by now, based on your criteria.
I had been given a Vietnamese banknote, I am noot sure if you are a collector,
but as it is a token of friendship, I am not exchanging it for the strap. I didn't mind its monetary value.
All I remember from it is two peasants working in rice fields and the face of Ho Chi Mingh.

AnneWorner
AnneWorner e2 Member 6609 forum postsAnneWorner vcard United States42 Constructive Critique Points
25 Feb 2013 - 9:01 PM

Postage to Fyllingsdalen will be the cheapest.............

saltireblue
26 Feb 2013 - 9:47 AM

Quote: Postage to Fyllingsdalen will be the cheapest.............

It certainly would have been if it were I sending it, but the good people at Epz Towers will send it directly on my behalf.Smile

Malc

pablophotographer

Quote: Postage to Fyllingsdalen will be the cheapest.............

it may well be that SaltireBlue wants to post it to Saltire land (ephotozine can confirm address), but, should I present it, I shall take it around travelling, proudly advertising EPZ in continental Europe and even Far East (see miss sunshine competition entry to understand). I feel like I am a good ambassador for it, happy to assist photographers with my opinion, providing inspiration and suggestions but also humble and open to learn by others as well for a benefit I don't hold to myself only (as you cn see by my constructive critiques). I can also make deliscious sweets, with natural ingredients, all prepared with no atrificial first ingredients, Contact me, when you fly home to try them. They worth the ticket.

Newdevonian
26 Feb 2013 - 10:00 AM

Yes, but I am the best looking! I can also juggle 6 balls at once. OK I'm lying GrinGrin

saltireblue
26 Feb 2013 - 11:17 AM

Quote: SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!SmileClick Me!Smile

I am sorry, I am a bit mutt and Jeff....did you say 'Click Me!'?GrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrin

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.