Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Why can't I sync Picasa web with my images?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    MiqsPix
    MiqsPix  340 forum posts United Kingdom
    21 Apr 2012 - 3:50 PM

I have downloaded Picasa to my hard disc and also set up Picasa on the web including some images. Unfortunately I cannot sync my HD Picasa with my web Picasa as it says "...there is a problem authenticating your account ...". I am using Google Chrome and have also tried to sync Adobe Lightroom with Picasa using a plugin but still cannot sync this also. Can anyone tell me how to achieve this so that I can sync my images on both versions - Mac hard disc and web and be able to view images and changes on both interfaces. Additionally today I tried to update the Picasa software as it advised me to do. But it would not update. I have recently upgraded to Lion OSX if that has any relevance. I have Picasa v3.9.1.535. Can anyone help please?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    21 Apr 2012 - 3:50 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

cats_123
    cats_123 e2 Member 103956 forum postscats_123 vcard Northern Ireland24 Constructive Critique Points
    22 Apr 2012 - 3:58 PM

assume you've looked here -
    http://support.google.com/picasa/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=106176

When I tried the `sync to web' button (on rh side of the library folders) it only seemed to want to sync to Google +. Might be worth posting a question in the Picasa forum Smile

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.