Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Why do you come to EPZ ?

pulsar69 10 1.6k 6 United Kingdom
7 Apr 2013 4:25PM
Just thought it would be nice to hear people views for visiting EPZ ?

Heres mine :

To catch up on the latest photo news and products
To join in the odd healthy debate
Out of a sense of long standing loyalty !

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

I think i discovered ePz from a link on a site that was advertising a competition, but since then i have come back time and again to read up on the latest industry news, enter some comps and share some of my non-work related images.

Much more recently i have explored the forums, although i dont regard the forums as something that attracts me to the site. Getting involved as a Guest Editor on a couple of occasions has been a great way to see the broad spectrum of other members' styles and abilities, however.
sparrowhawk e2
6 268 2 United Kingdom
7 Apr 2013 4:36PM
basically i love it cos there are people who love it with a passion like i do and also i can use my skills on an eqaul playing field an not be at a disadvantage dueto my disability an catch up with friends who are true freinds !!
brian1208 e2
11 10.6k 12 United Kingdom
7 Apr 2013 4:43PM
I found EPZ about 9 years ago and have been participating on a regular basis ever since

Why, well the primary reason is because I enjoy it and would miss it if I didn't

A few specifics (but by no means all)

- I like looking at other peoples' work, both to admire and learn from
- I learn a lot form the information shared in the forums
- I find the reviews interesting and useful (an have contributed a few myself)
- I enjoy the "social" contact via the forums

So, I guess I will stick around a little longer Smile
saltireblue e2
4 4.3k 26 Norway
7 Apr 2013 4:45PM
In no particular order:

For the craic.
To learn and improve.
To understand.
To discuss.
To help, if I can.
sparrowhawk e2
6 268 2 United Kingdom
7 Apr 2013 4:46PM
Basically i love it cos there are people who love it with a passion like i do and also i can use my skills on an eqaul playing field an not be at a disadvantage dueto my disability an catch up with friends who are true friends !!
Carabosse e2
11 39.7k 269 England
7 Apr 2013 4:47PM

Quote:Why do you come to EPZ ?

It's become an integral part of my life, over the past 10 years, to the extent that asking me such a question is similar to asking "Why do you have breakfast?" Wink
widtink e2
2 406 2 Scotland
7 Apr 2013 4:57PM
To learn and improve
To discuss different aspects of photography
To look at the for sale page
To check out other peoples work both to admire and learn from
To catch up with the friends I have made on here
Tae get a laugh now and again Wink
sparrowhawk e2
6 268 2 United Kingdom
7 Apr 2013 5:17PM

Quote:Basically i love it cos there are people who love it with a passion like i do and also i can use my skills on an equal playing field an not be at a disadvantage due to my disability an catch up with friends who are true friends !!
puertouk e2
3 1.1k 17 United Kingdom
7 Apr 2013 5:29PM
Because we are a load of sad sods!!! Wink
Noooo, but I am sure some are LOL. I have met a few people here inTenerife who are EPZ members and its nice to meet up and have a chat or even go out on photo shoots. I enjoy going through the images and checking out the EXIF data. If I can help anyone out with a problem, all well and good. There´s certainly one or two characters on here, which certainly brighten my day up.
JJGEE
9 6.4k 18 England
7 Apr 2013 5:43PM
Once you have been a member for several years I suppose you just stop by as part of your daily routine.
ade_mcfade e2
10 15.1k 216 England
7 Apr 2013 6:32PM
Habit
update on Lucien's view of the world
occasional forum goading
upload a shot most days - out of habit
Graysta e2
9 1.1k England
7 Apr 2013 7:11PM
Coz I have the link saved.
And cannot be arsed to search when pissed TongueWink

And all things considered it is probably the best.
Oh and I just like the people here.
I feel that you - me - new or old are a community - OK some may need a little care within, having been here for double figure star years. But It's a home base.

Pete I think you got it right.
Gypsyman e2
4 660 England
7 Apr 2013 7:12PM
I upload at least one Snap shot a Day, in the hope that one day one of them will get a readers award, then I will begin to think maybe I will one day get to take
Photographs.
Graysta e2
9 1.1k England
7 Apr 2013 7:24PM

Quote:I upload at least one Snap shot a Day, in the hope that one day one of them will get a readers award, then I will begin to think maybe I will one day get to take
Photographs.

There already is some Good stuff in your Pf just had a quick look Love - over and under.
Sometimes the time you post photo's makes a difference to who views or votes,as this site is almost world wide timing can gain or enhance voting. Never stop posting, sometimes I do but realize that the buzz from a great shot motivates you.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.