Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Why do you come to EPZ ?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

pulsar69
pulsar69  101611 forum posts United Kingdom6 Constructive Critique Points
7 Apr 2013 - 8:01 PM

As has been noted by Carabosse too , I also find it part of my daily routine and would be lost without it !

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
7 Apr 2013 - 8:01 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

GarethRobinson
GarethRobinson e2 Member 8974 forum postsGarethRobinson vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
7 Apr 2013 - 8:04 PM

Habit more than anything now.

CathyT
CathyT e2 Member 87276 forum postsCathyT vcard United Kingdom18 Constructive Critique Points
7 Apr 2013 - 8:09 PM

I like to annoy people on the forums...especially Chris L.

lobsterboy
lobsterboy Site Moderator 1014126 forum postslobsterboy vcard United Kingdom13 Constructive Critique Points
7 Apr 2013 - 8:14 PM

I like to annoy Cathy by deleting her posts Smile

CathyT
CathyT e2 Member 87276 forum postsCathyT vcard United Kingdom18 Constructive Critique Points
7 Apr 2013 - 8:20 PM

Not to many I hope........have I mentioned my iMac just works?

Graysta
Graysta  91134 forum posts England
7 Apr 2013 - 8:26 PM

Look at the stars and find out the grumpy oldies Wink
But we love it.
I really don't know what i would do for entertainment on the internet other than the bank and e-mail, if i did not have my daily fix here. I may not be as active here as in previous years but I still visit on a daily basis.( I also enclose a copy to my bed) Sad Wink

Graysta
7 Apr 2013 - 8:28 PM

Quote: Mac just works?

Nuff said

Edited to advantage

Last Modified By Graysta at 7 Apr 2013 - 8:29 PM
lobsterboy
lobsterboy Site Moderator 1014126 forum postslobsterboy vcard United Kingdom13 Constructive Critique Points
7 Apr 2013 - 8:29 PM

Quote: Not to many I hope........have I mentioned my iMac just works?

I think you might have done... before I deleted it.

termite53
termite53 e2 Member 1termite53 vcard United Kingdom
7 Apr 2013 - 8:30 PM

My son, who took up photography big time in August last year introduced me to ephotozine. I'm still trying to catch up with him.Brilliant site, very friendly and informative. AND of course a lot of brilliant photographers.

versa310
versa310  3317 forum posts United Kingdom
7 Apr 2013 - 8:31 PM

I just find myself logging on early each morning before I read my emails.
Excellent site, I am using it more and more.

Graysta
7 Apr 2013 - 8:35 PM

Quote: before I deleted it.

Now please if we are talking MAC

Move to Trash

only when you Empty trash have you deleted it.

KevSB
KevSB  101407 forum posts United Kingdom5 Constructive Critique Points
7 Apr 2013 - 8:50 PM

Its changed over the years how I use the site as my photography has changed, At one time it was purely for the gallery's, for input but, My photography has grown since then and get other opportunity's to share my images both in print and on the net to a wider audience, Now I use it mainly to keep in touch with the general photography scene and what happening, not in the Photo news headlines but what other photographer's are doing.

Graysta
7 Apr 2013 - 9:10 PM

Quote: ts changed over the years how I use the site as my photography has changed, At one time it was purely for the gallery's, for input but, My photography has grown since then and get other opportunity's to share my images both in print and on the net to a wider audience, Now I use it mainly to keep in touch with the general photography scene and what happening, not in the Photo news headlines but what other photographer's are doing.

There could be a good many here along these lines
Some will have found an income from photography from this site and related links, as others who came to this site as Professional photographers will see their status and income decline as more and more people see it as way of earning extra income.

Last Modified By Graysta at 7 Apr 2013 - 9:11 PM
CathyT
7 Apr 2013 - 9:17 PM

The forums are also very good for asking important questions like....why can't I stop eating carrots and other mind numbing mundane and totally irrelevant nonsense.......goblets come to mind.

Geoffphoto
7 Apr 2013 - 9:21 PM

Oh how I miss the goblets !!!!!!

(PS I like eating carrots, but are the Nikon or Canon ones better ??? )

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.