Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Why do you come to EPZ ?

pulsar69 10 1.6k 6 United Kingdom
7 Apr 2013 8:01PM
As has been noted by Carabosse too , I also find it part of my daily routine and would be lost without it !

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

7 Apr 2013 8:04PM
Habit more than anything now.
CathyT e2
8 7.3k 18 United Kingdom
7 Apr 2013 8:09PM
I like to annoy people on the forums...especially Chris L.
lobsterboy e2
11 14.3k 13 United Kingdom
7 Apr 2013 8:14PM
I like to annoy Cathy by deleting her posts Smile
CathyT e2
8 7.3k 18 United Kingdom
7 Apr 2013 8:20PM
Not to many I hope........have I mentioned my iMac just works?
Graysta 9 1.1k England
7 Apr 2013 8:26PM
Look at the stars and find out the grumpy oldies Wink
But we love it.
I really don't know what i would do for entertainment on the internet other than the bank and e-mail, if i did not have my daily fix here. I may not be as active here as in previous years but I still visit on a daily basis.( I also enclose a copy to my bed) Sad Wink
Graysta 9 1.1k England
7 Apr 2013 8:28PM

Quote:Mac just works?

Nuff said

Edited to advantage
lobsterboy e2
11 14.3k 13 United Kingdom
7 Apr 2013 8:29PM

Quote:Not to many I hope........have I mentioned my iMac just works?

I think you might have done... before I deleted it.
7 Apr 2013 8:30PM
My son, who took up photography big time in August last year introduced me to ephotozine. I'm still trying to catch up with him.Brilliant site, very friendly and informative. AND of course a lot of brilliant photographers.
versa310 e2
4 393 United Kingdom
7 Apr 2013 8:31PM
I just find myself logging on early each morning before I read my emails.
Excellent site, I am using it more and more.
Graysta 9 1.1k England
7 Apr 2013 8:35PM

Quote:before I deleted it.

Now please if we are talking MAC

Move to Trash

only when you Empty trash have you deleted it.
KevSB 10 1.5k 5 United Kingdom
7 Apr 2013 8:50PM
Its changed over the years how I use the site as my photography has changed, At one time it was purely for the gallery's, for input but, My photography has grown since then and get other opportunity's to share my images both in print and on the net to a wider audience, Now I use it mainly to keep in touch with the general photography scene and what happening, not in the Photo news headlines but what other photographer's are doing.
Graysta 9 1.1k England
7 Apr 2013 9:10PM

Quote:ts changed over the years how I use the site as my photography has changed, At one time it was purely for the gallery's, for input but, My photography has grown since then and get other opportunity's to share my images both in print and on the net to a wider audience, Now I use it mainly to keep in touch with the general photography scene and what happening, not in the Photo news headlines but what other photographer's are doing.

There could be a good many here along these lines
Some will have found an income from photography from this site and related links, as others who came to this site as Professional photographers will see their status and income decline as more and more people see it as way of earning extra income.
CathyT e2
8 7.3k 18 United Kingdom
7 Apr 2013 9:17PM
The forums are also very good for asking important questions like....why can't I stop eating carrots and other mind numbing mundane and totally irrelevant nonsense.......goblets come to mind.
Geoffphoto e2
8 13.5k United Kingdom
7 Apr 2013 9:21PM
Oh how I miss the goblets !!!!!!

(PS I like eating carrots, but are the Nikon or Canon ones better ??? )

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.