Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Why do you come to EPZ ?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

New PortraitPro 12 SALE + 10% OFF code EPZROS814
CathyT
CathyT e2 Member 87276 forum postsCathyT vcard United Kingdom18 Constructive Critique Points
7 Apr 2013 - 9:26 PM

One of my favourites was Stephen asking for a stage name for his new career as a stripper....I think one of the winners was Slap head Steve and his swinging sausage........see, there's no end to helpful tips on the EPZ forums.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
7 Apr 2013 - 9:26 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Cephus
Cephus  92126 forum posts England
7 Apr 2013 - 9:51 PM

Quote: The forums are also very good for asking important questions like....why can't I stop eating carrots and other mind numbing mundane and totally irrelevant nonsense.......goblets come to mind.

Ahh, the great Goblet saga! Now that brought a smile to my face, thanks for the reminder. SmileSmile

dougv
dougv Site Moderator 108375 forum postsdougv vcard England3 Constructive Critique Points
7 Apr 2013 - 9:52 PM

Quote: have I mentioned my iMac just works?

You can buy much smaller door stops Cathy.
Grin

CathyT
CathyT e2 Member 87276 forum postsCathyT vcard United Kingdom18 Constructive Critique Points
7 Apr 2013 - 10:01 PM

There must be some Site Moderators that like Macs...surely!!!!

dougv
dougv Site Moderator 108375 forum postsdougv vcard England3 Constructive Critique Points
7 Apr 2013 - 10:06 PM

I have a Mac!
I wear it when it's raining... Grin

lobsterboy
lobsterboy Site Moderator 1014128 forum postslobsterboy vcard United Kingdom13 Constructive Critique Points
7 Apr 2013 - 10:09 PM

I had a Mac, when I went to replace it there was a big sign saying "think different". So I did...

adrian_w
adrian_w e2 Member 73304 forum postsadrian_w vcard Scotland4 Constructive Critique Points
7 Apr 2013 - 10:10 PM

Quote: There must be some Site Moderators that like Macs...surely!!!!

Why?

CathyT
7 Apr 2013 - 10:55 PM

Goblets.....

Geoffphoto
7 Apr 2013 - 11:51 PM

I like Big Macs !!!!

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 43836 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway23 Constructive Critique Points
8 Apr 2013 - 8:20 AM

Quote: There must be some Site Moderators that like Macs...surely!!!!

The magistrate banned me from using macsSad

bobsblues
bobsblues e2 Member 4bobsblues vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
13 Jun 2013 - 7:10 PM

No particular reason for joining originally, my first upload severly slated and to tell the truth was gutted but upon reflection it made me think and check out other photographers on the site. Now having being on for a couple of years the social side is as important to me as is the photography side . Personally I have made many internet friends which I value very much.
Its great fun looking and commenting on others efforts and a huge buzz when you get to the 30 votes even better when you get any awards
All in all a great site and lets not forget we all started somewhere.

brian1208
brian1208 e2 Member 1110235 forum postsbrian1208 vcard United Kingdom12 Constructive Critique Points
13 Jun 2013 - 8:16 PM

Quote: lets not forget we all started somewhere

Reminds me of one of my favourite Goon Show moments:

"what are you doing here my man?"

"Well, everybody's got to be somewhere" Grin

(I think it was Major Bloodnock to Eccles but maybe some other Goon fan can remind me?)

Last Modified By brian1208 at 13 Jun 2013 - 8:17 PM
annettep38
annettep38 e2 Member 3186 forum postsannettep38 vcard France30 Constructive Critique Points
18 Jun 2013 - 11:52 AM

Cause I got to do something during my lunch break if it is torrential rain outside and too grey to get even a photo of a decent cloud Wink

Seriously, it helps a lot to be here, learned loads of things.
I have met some very interesting people ( have been phoning the US a lot since ) , found that the best advice comes from the grumpy ones , because they actually are good and they mean to help.
Some have a sense of humour, some don't, so I had to learn to tread softly at times.
Have also enjoyed to help, to listen to others and improve!
After all, I can live for weeks without a TV or the rest of the internet.. but I need my EPZ fix Smile

cats_123
cats_123 e2 Member 104014 forum postscats_123 vcard Northern Ireland25 Constructive Critique Points
18 Jun 2013 - 12:13 PM

Quote: lets not forget we all started somewhere

Reminds me of one of my favourite Goon Show moments:

"what are you doing here my man?"

"Well, everybody's got to be somewhere" Grin

(I think it was Major Bloodnock to Eccles but maybe some other Goon fan can remind me?)

Quote: N: What are you doing down here?
E: Everybody's got to be somewhere.
N: Yes, but who are you?
E: Oh, the hard ones first, eh?

cats_123
cats_123 e2 Member 104014 forum postscats_123 vcard Northern Ireland25 Constructive Critique Points
18 Jun 2013 - 12:22 PM

I've been here so long now I'm not sure I would know where else to go!!! WinkBlushBlush

Have passed through other sites on the way, but have never found anywhere that matches this. It's been an interesting journey, watching people develop, listening to the strops, enjoying the humour and above all admiring the expertise. I hope that some of that has rubbed off on my own photography GrinGrin

The other thing that keeps me coming back is the knowledge that if I ask any question under the sun, there's someone on here who will either know the answer or be prepared to offer a view.

Long may it continue GrinGrinGrin

and for all you goonies out there...

GrinGrinGrinGrinGrin

Last Modified By cats_123 at 18 Jun 2013 - 12:26 PM

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.