Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Why is it?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
polis_928tadw59

Why is it that when we refer to the 'Good Old Days', the young ones just sneer and laugh ? Beer was 1/-d a pint then.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
1 Dec 2013 - 7:25 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

LesleyJ
LesleyJ  7144 forum posts England
1 Dec 2013 - 7:33 PM

Why is it you don't see white dog poo anymore Blush

whipspeed
whipspeed e2 Member 104040 forum postswhipspeed vcard United Kingdom22 Constructive Critique Points
1 Dec 2013 - 8:09 PM

Because very few people feed their dogs bones any more, as that is what used to cause it.

polis_928tadw59

LesleyJ, A very pertinent and important question, which not many academics or professors could answer.

But before I start to quote the formula and give you, and all the rest the definitive answer, do you mean 'white dog' poo, or dog poo which is white ? Or should we throw the question open to all and sundry, asking why don't we see white dog, brown dog, black dog, long haired dog, brindle coated dog, etc.,etc., poo?

I think we will get some very informative answers.Grin

polis_928tadw59

whipspeed, Yes, I think that could be the answer. But you should have posted your comment on the Really Useless Facts thread.Tongue

Martin54
Martin54 e2 Member 8497 forum postsMartin54 vcard United Kingdom
1 Dec 2013 - 8:36 PM

Why is it I can remember a 7 year old thread about white dog poo but I can't remember what I did yesterday?

polis_928tadw59

Quote: Why is it I can remember a 7 year old thread about white dog poo but I can't remember what I did yesterday?

Martin54, I always thought the film 'Groundhog Day' was far fetched, until I came across your thread tonight. It makes you think.SadSmileTongueWinkGrin

brian1208
brian1208 e2 Member 1110227 forum postsbrian1208 vcard United Kingdom12 Constructive Critique Points
1 Dec 2013 - 8:46 PM

Much the same reason perhaps that I made a complete Pratt of myself today at a craft fair, describing (from behind a famed image) it as a flower shot, forgetting that I had sold about an hour ago and replaced it with a lovely landscape of the Forest. The look on my potential customers face was hilarious (once I'd got over the embarrassment Blush )

Old Age and Decrepitude have struck! Tongue

keith selmes
1 Dec 2013 - 10:33 PM

Quote: Beer was 1/-d a pint then.

all very well if you had a shillingSad

whipspeed
whipspeed e2 Member 104040 forum postswhipspeed vcard United Kingdom22 Constructive Critique Points
2 Dec 2013 - 7:57 AM

Quote: Whipspeed, Yes, I think that could be the answer. But you should have posted your comment on the Really Useless Facts thread.Tongue

LOL, I could fill that thread with years of accumulated useless information Smile

polis_928tadw59

whipspeed, I agree with your comment that accumulators are useless. Why is it we never see anyone carrying a re-charged one back to his home ?

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.