Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Why is it?

cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
17 May 2013 12:47PM
Because I'm female and can do what the hell I like TongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueSmile

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

JackAllTog e2
5 4.0k 58 United Kingdom
17 May 2013 1:03PM

Quote:Because I'm female and can do what the hell I like TongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueSmile

that'll be a woman's prerogative then Wink

Expect the unexpected, and keep it up as many of us love the more unusual ideas GrinGrinGrin
17 May 2013 8:04PM
Why is it cattyal always gets the best of us ?SadSadWink
saltireblue e2
4 4.3k 26 Norway
17 May 2013 8:28PM

Quote:Why is it cattyal always gets the best of me ?SadSadWink

Just corrected your last post, polisTongueGrin
17 May 2013 8:34PM
Pretty gud, saltireblue,, but please spell 'your' correctly, you have shown it as 'you'.WinkSmile
Why is it a Friday night, and catty.... is not here ? Is she out with her Box Brownie taking photos ?WinkTongueSmile
saltireblue e2
4 4.3k 26 Norway
17 May 2013 8:45PM

Quote:Pretty gud, saltireblue,, but please spell 'your' correctly, you have shown it as 'you'.WinkSmile
Why is it a Friday night, and catty.... is not here ? Is she out with her Box Brownie taking photos ?WinkTongueSmile

My apologies..I have now corrected my glaring error.
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
17 May 2013 8:46PM
She's just been photographing a snail and is now going to scrub her face free of make-up and then pour a voddy........

dsc01501s.jpg

saltireblue e2
4 4.3k 26 Norway
17 May 2013 8:52PM

Quote:She's just been photographing a snail and is now going to scrub her face free of make-up and then pour a voddy........

Catty, I'll raise a glass of Black Grouse and chink it against your voddy glass- Skål!
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
17 May 2013 9:03PM
Cheers! (Pinky Botanical Vodka tonight!)
scrimmy e2
6 379 5 Scotland
17 May 2013 9:04PM
Black Grouse.... Alpha Edition I hope Smile I'll pass on the snail
Taff e2
10 59 Scotland
18 May 2013 9:15AM

Quote:Why is it you will let Taff know, yet you never tell the rest of us.

It must be my personal charm, charisma and the fact I'm squeaky clean. I don't drink, don't smoke and make all my own dresses Smile

Taff
18 May 2013 5:06PM

Quote:Why is it you will let Taff know, yet you never tell the rest of us.

It must be my personal charm, charisma and the fact I'm squeaky clean. I don't drink, don't smoke and make all my own dresses Smile

Taff

One must say I have been beaten by a proper gentleman who sounds 100% perfect. I drink and smoke (a pipe) - still awarded 100% by the judges until they learned I did not make my own dresses. Reduced my score to 99%.TongueGrin

And have you noticed, and why is it that we cannot make out the snail's face, same as we cannot see cattyal's face. And it looks like both the snail and cattyal are giving us the 'V' sign; or at least giving me my come uppance.Grin
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
18 May 2013 6:47PM
Hello!

Sometimes I have my picture taken outside of the nice controllable lights of the studio - not very often though................. sometimes I actually don't mind the end result...........

dsc01521b.jpg

saltireblue e2
4 4.3k 26 Norway
18 May 2013 7:05PM

Quote:Sometimes I have my picture taken outside of the nice controllable lights of the studio - not very often though................. sometimes I actually don't mind the end result...........

Ooer, missus, there's tasty now. Nice watch. Buy you a voddy any timeSmile Chink, chink!
@ polis...go away...I saw her first.Tongue
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
18 May 2013 7:53PM
I'll take you up on that voddy in about half an hour Smile The watch is an ancient cheapo - I don't like spending money on things like that Smile
(this will probably be the only real life photo of yours truly to appear on here - all the rest will be hidden or heavily ironed out!)

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.