Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Why is it?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 85793 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
17 May 2013 - 12:47 PM

Because I'm female and can do what the hell I like TongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueSmile

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
17 May 2013 - 12:47 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

JackAllTog
JackAllTog e2 Member 53469 forum postsJackAllTog vcard United Kingdom58 Constructive Critique Points
17 May 2013 - 1:03 PM

Quote: Because I'm female and can do what the hell I like TongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueSmile

that'll be a woman's prerogative then Wink

Expect the unexpected, and keep it up as many of us love the more unusual ideas GrinGrinGrin

polis_928tadw59

Why is it cattyal always gets the best of us ?SadSadWink

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 33370 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway22 Constructive Critique Points
17 May 2013 - 8:28 PM

Quote: Why is it cattyal always gets the best of me ?SadSadWink

Just corrected your last post, polisTongueGrin

Last Modified By saltireblue at 17 May 2013 - 8:45 PM
polis_928tadw59

Pretty gud, saltireblue,, but please spell 'your' correctly, you have shown it as 'you'.WinkSmile
Why is it a Friday night, and catty.... is not here ? Is she out with her Box Brownie taking photos ?WinkTongueSmile

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 33370 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway22 Constructive Critique Points
17 May 2013 - 8:45 PM

Quote: Pretty gud, saltireblue,, but please spell 'your' correctly, you have shown it as 'you'.WinkSmile
Why is it a Friday night, and catty.... is not here ? Is she out with her Box Brownie taking photos ?WinkTongueSmile

My apologies..I have now corrected my glaring error.

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 85793 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
17 May 2013 - 8:46 PM

She's just been photographing a snail and is now going to scrub her face free of make-up and then pour a voddy........

dsc01501s.jpg

saltireblue
17 May 2013 - 8:52 PM

Quote: She's just been photographing a snail and is now going to scrub her face free of make-up and then pour a voddy........

Catty, I'll raise a glass of Black Grouse and chink it against your voddy glass- Skċl!

cattyal
17 May 2013 - 9:03 PM

Cheers! (Pinky Botanical Vodka tonight!)

scrimmy
scrimmy e2 Member 5351 forum postsscrimmy vcard Scotland5 Constructive Critique Points
17 May 2013 - 9:04 PM

Black Grouse.... Alpha Edition I hope Smile I'll pass on the snail

Taff
Taff e2 Member 959 forum postsTaff vcard Scotland
18 May 2013 - 9:15 AM

Quote: Why is it you will let Taff know, yet you never tell the rest of us.

It must be my personal charm, charisma and the fact I'm squeaky clean. I don't drink, don't smoke and make all my own dresses Smile

Taff

polis_928tadw59

Quote: Why is it you will let Taff know, yet you never tell the rest of us.

It must be my personal charm, charisma and the fact I'm squeaky clean. I don't drink, don't smoke and make all my own dresses Smile

Taff

One must say I have been beaten by a proper gentleman who sounds 100% perfect. I drink and smoke (a pipe) - still awarded 100% by the judges until they learned I did not make my own dresses. Reduced my score to 99%.TongueGrin

And have you noticed, and why is it that we cannot make out the snail's face, same as we cannot see cattyal's face. And it looks like both the snail and cattyal are giving us the 'V' sign; or at least giving me my come uppance.Grin

cattyal
18 May 2013 - 6:47 PM

Hello!

Sometimes I have my picture taken outside of the nice controllable lights of the studio - not very often though................. sometimes I actually don't mind the end result...........

dsc01521b.jpg

saltireblue
18 May 2013 - 7:05 PM

Quote: Sometimes I have my picture taken outside of the nice controllable lights of the studio - not very often though................. sometimes I actually don't mind the end result...........

Ooer, missus, there's tasty now. Nice watch. Buy you a voddy any timeSmile Chink, chink!
@ polis...go away...I saw her first.Tongue

Last Modified By saltireblue at 18 May 2013 - 7:06 PM
cattyal
18 May 2013 - 7:53 PM

I'll take you up on that voddy in about half an hour Smile The watch is an ancient cheapo - I don't like spending money on things like that Smile
(this will probably be the only real life photo of yours truly to appear on here - all the rest will be hidden or heavily ironed out!)

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.