Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Why is it?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
polis_928tadw59
22 May 2013 - 12:26 PM

[quote] The watch is an ancient cheapo - I don't like spending money on things like that Smile
(quote]
Why is it women JUST like spending money.Tongue

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
22 May 2013 - 12:26 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96056 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
22 May 2013 - 12:32 PM

I'd love spending money if it belonged to someone else - sadly as it's my money only then I'm somewhat more selective on what it gets spent on Smile For example, this lunchtime I shall go to Lidl and see if they have any purple packs of Fritt fruity chewy strips - that is money well spent.........

polis_928tadw59
22 May 2013 - 12:35 PM

Why is it some people can afford all the luxuries in life ? I can't even afford a packet of fruit gums.Sad

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96056 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
22 May 2013 - 12:43 PM

Ah poor deprived you Smile If they have any purple packets then I buy all of them - usually about half a dozen in a box (in amongst all the other colours).

I might even peruse the charity shops for more junk to photograph as I can still see the floor in my house...........

polis_928tadw59

"You can still see the floor in your house " ? Not had enough vodka ??TongueGrin

cattyal
22 May 2013 - 2:13 PM

at 40% ABV the Pinky stuff is apparently not alcoholic enough Smile

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 43913 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway25 Constructive Critique Points
22 May 2013 - 3:19 PM

40% of anything will never be the full monty, AllyWink
Take photos of junk already in situ, then print out and spread out on spaces on floors in other rooms.Smile

Malc

cattyal
22 May 2013 - 3:29 PM

True but 100% would probably kill me - and I'd prefer to hang around for a few more years yet Smile

I've run out of black ink so any prints of my junk would look a bit odd - one day I'll remember to buy a new cartridge!

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 43913 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway25 Constructive Critique Points
22 May 2013 - 3:49 PM

LOL Wasn't thinking of 100%, but we have something here in Norway called 'seksogniti' which is Norwegian for ninetysix. As the name suggests it is 96%.
You make a cup of black coffee, put a silver coloured coin in the bottom of the cup then add enough '96' until the coin is visible...Wink

Malc

mikehit
mikehit  56444 forum posts United Kingdom9 Constructive Critique Points
22 May 2013 - 3:57 PM

Knowing what Swedish coffee is like that probably takes it down from 96% to all of 89% Wink

polis_928tadw59

Why is it that we are discussing Swedish coffee ? Why is it we are not discussing tea drinking in Antarctica ?Tongue

polis_928tadw59

Why is it that people spend a fortune with their mobile phones, when they could be going to the local telephone kiosk, struggling with the heavy cast iron door to gain entry, then put in 3 pennies (3d) dial the number, and then press Button 'A' or 'B' ?

brian1208
brian1208 e2 Member 1110265 forum postsbrian1208 vcard United Kingdom12 Constructive Critique Points
13 Jun 2013 - 7:03 AM

don't knock those old red boxes, one gave me shelter on a cold, snowy night when I'd missed the last bus home 50+ years ago (sat on a pile of those old-fashioned books full of numbers I went to sleep until a friendly Bobby in a Morris Minor patrol car woke me up and gave me a lift home some 15 miles away (can't see that happening nowadays either Smile )

JJGEE
JJGEE  96303 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
13 Jun 2013 - 7:26 AM

Adobe keep introducing bugs into Lightroom ?
They do it with every issue Sad

This is one of the latest, there are several, of them in LR 5 ( only released on Sunday / Monday ! ! )

Quote: Noise Reduction and Sharpening Not Visible on export
As mentioned here, a bug was introduced in Lightroom 5.0 where files exported at less than 1/3 of their original size may not retain Output Sharpening and Noise Reduction settings. We are working on a solution and will include it in our next update.

Last Modified By JJGEE at 13 Jun 2013 - 7:28 AM
polis_928tadw59

Why is it,..... everytime you want to check your tyre pressures, the valves are at the lowest point possible.??

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.