Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Why is it?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
JawDborn
JawDborn e2 Member 2722 forum postsJawDborn vcard England
27 Aug 2013 - 3:04 PM

Thanks, Polis. So why did he burn his bannocks? Must have left them in the oven.praps it was Burns night.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
27 Aug 2013 - 3:04 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

joolsb
joolsb  927115 forum posts Switzerland38 Constructive Critique Points
28 Aug 2013 - 12:53 PM

Quote: So why did he burn his bannocks?

I don't know but it certainly sounds painful. But maybe not quite as painful as a kick in the Trossachs....

polis_928tadw59

Why is it when I post gems of knowledge, in here, everyone joins in and makes me look like an idiot ?SadWink

adrian_w
adrian_w e2 Member 63280 forum postsadrian_w vcard Scotland4 Constructive Critique Points
3 Sep 2013 - 2:38 PM

Quote: Why is it everyone joins in and makes me look like an idiot ?SadWink

NO idea, after all you don't need any help in that department! Wink

polis_928tadw59

Are you on about my deportment, or de apartment vot I haf in Monte Carlo ?Grin

adrian_w
adrian_w e2 Member 63280 forum postsadrian_w vcard Scotland4 Constructive Critique Points
4 Sep 2013 - 4:38 PM

QED!

polis_928tadw59

adrian you have missed out the two 'u's, as in - he queued up with hundreds of others to marvel at Geordie's inventiveness. Or : Up in Scotia, both the natives and the English immigrants, were queueing up when they heard they were closing the border at Carter Bar. They wanted to travel south to Paradise (Northumberland) or even England.GrinTongue QED.

joolsb
4 Sep 2013 - 8:33 PM

You're making even less sense than usual, Polis…. Wink

polis_928tadw59

Yes, but even a fool can stump a wise man.Grin

adrian_w
6 Sep 2013 - 2:06 PM

as you have proved. Wink

polis_928tadw59

Why is it people just sit behind the parapet taking potshots at us, instead of adding something useful, knowledgeable, pertinent and enlightening, like what I do ?GrinTongue

polis_928tadw59

Why is it when you do toast in the microwave, you have to brown it off under the grill ? Unless, of course, you are having Marmite with it.Grin

joolsb
23 Sep 2013 - 6:41 PM

Why don't you use a toaster like everyone else?

Or would that be just too easy? Wink

Last Modified By joolsb at 23 Sep 2013 - 6:41 PM
polis_928tadw59

Why is it I never thought of your suggestion joolsb ? Probably because a microwave uses less power than an electric toaster. I used to toast my bread on the open fire with a toasting fork - - - remember them ? But the fork broke. I have tried using the garden fork but it is not the same. You know why ? - bigger holes in the toast slices and the butter and marmalade drop right through.Wink

polis_928tadw59

Why is it that this thread was almost as good as the Grumpy Group, and tonight SlowSong has started off another thread - " Why is ......" on the Light Hearted Chat. One must fink (sothern talk) that most womens just like winding us mens up.Grin

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.