Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

wildlife photographer of the year exhibition

27 Sep 2009 11:08PM
Today I was in Luton, and more specific Stockwood discovery center, which hosts a very large collection of old vehicles, carts, old farming machinery as well as gardens and other interesting photography subjects, however, I just wanted to let you know that the center is hosting an exhibition "the wildlife photographer of the year" showing winners, runner ups as well as commended, highly commended and so on, the images will blow you away, the judges are world renown, its well worth a visit if your around the home counties. it opened yesterday and is showing for a month, the whole site is free entry so go and enjoy if you have the chance.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

LensYews e2
6 1.3k 1 United Kingdom
27 Sep 2009 11:27PM
The tour is also currently in Coventry, and will soon reach Whitehaven and Aberystwyth.

Looks like I have to wait until November for it to get to the Westcountry, but its worth the wait - one of my favorite days out each year. Just hope there are fewer underwater shots this year (not my cup of tea).

Steve
strawman e2
11 22.0k 16 United Kingdom
27 Sep 2009 11:32PM
Typical I have to go to Coventry on the 10th of October and it will have moved on :-(

Still I could see it in Oxford. Having viewed past exhibits they are worth taking time to see.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.