Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Will Public Buzz change ePz's Forum?

cats_123 e2
10 4.3k 25 Northern Ireland
12 Mar 2012 1:50PM
Have just posted a `heads up' to the Public Buzz, but had difficulty finding where to post it without re-activating it as part of my homepage (having previously disabled it Smile).

I can't see it in the drop down menus - shouldn't it appear somewhere so that it catches the eye?

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

JackAllTog e2
5 4.0k 58 United Kingdom
12 Mar 2012 2:05PM
As soon as i customised my home page on epz i turned off buzz - to many wild comments with no context.

I've turned it back on but still can't see it as being a better information sources than forums.
Nah - don't like it turned it back off.

All that said - i do like how the "my buzz" thing works as it makes others comments etc about photo/posts i've been to much more accessible.

What i may like is a single dedicated page for public buzzes so that i can see what's trending with others etc.
Is there a hidden link to the public buzz page ?

Thanks
Stuart
JackAllTog e2
5 4.0k 58 United Kingdom
12 Mar 2012 2:09PM
Ah - i think i found it - but its different for all if this is it:

jackalltog-97593[/b]/buzz/all]http://www.ephotozine.com/user/jackalltog-97593/buzz/all
SlowSong e2
6 4.8k 29 England
13 Mar 2012 6:10PM

Quote:I did actually say the Expanded list. I know the latest contributions appear at the top of the main Buzz but when you expand the list the latest comments etc. are right down the bottom.
Sorry, it's not always easy to understand what bit people are talking about.
Good idea I will raise it as a report - see if the technical chaps can do that.
Nice one LB. Smile
(and I do sometimes talk rubbish so I'm not surprised that you may have misunderstood me).

The guys have changed the order now. Smile

Fantastic chaps. Much better.
And thanks Lobster for taking it to the top. Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.