Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 2

Will Public Buzz change ePz's Forum?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

cats_123
cats_123 e2 Member 103995 forum postscats_123 vcard Northern Ireland24 Constructive Critique Points
12 Mar 2012 - 1:50 PM

Have just posted a `heads up' to the Public Buzz, but had difficulty finding where to post it without re-activating it as part of my homepage (having previously disabled it Smile).

I can't see it in the drop down menus - shouldn't it appear somewhere so that it catches the eye?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
12 Mar 2012 - 1:50 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

JackAllTog
JackAllTog e2 Member 53513 forum postsJackAllTog vcard United Kingdom58 Constructive Critique Points
12 Mar 2012 - 2:05 PM

As soon as i customised my home page on epz i turned off buzz - to many wild comments with no context.

I've turned it back on but still can't see it as being a better information sources than forums.
Nah - don't like it turned it back off.

All that said - i do like how the "my buzz" thing works as it makes others comments etc about photo/posts i've been to much more accessible.

What i may like is a single dedicated page for public buzzes so that i can see what's trending with others etc.
Is there a hidden link to the public buzz page ?

Thanks
Stuart

JackAllTog
JackAllTog e2 Member 53513 forum postsJackAllTog vcard United Kingdom58 Constructive Critique Points
12 Mar 2012 - 2:09 PM

Ah - i think i found it - but its different for all if this is it:

http://www.ephotozine.com/user/jackalltog-97593/buzz/all

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 54169 forum postsSlowSong vcard England28 Constructive Critique Points
13 Mar 2012 - 6:10 PM

Quote: I did actually say the Expanded list. I know the latest contributions appear at the top of the main Buzz but when you expand the list the latest comments etc. are right down the bottom.
Sorry, it's not always easy to understand what bit people are talking about.
Good idea I will raise it as a report - see if the technical chaps can do that.
Nice one LB. Smile
(and I do sometimes talk rubbish so I'm not surprised that you may have misunderstood me).

The guys have changed the order now. Smile

Fantastic chaps. Much better.
And thanks Lobster for taking it to the top. Smile

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.