Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Win A High-Speed Samsung Memory Card On ePHOTOzine

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

nik111
nik111 ePHOTOzine Staff 6322 forum postsnik111 vcard United Kingdom
10 Dec 2012 - 12:00 AM

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to let you know about a new competition we have launched on site today.

There are 5 Samsung high speed memory cards (SD or MicroSD) up for grabs and all you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is play our new Samsung puzzle game.

To play, just click on the puzzle pieces to slide them into the correct place. Those who complete the puzzle and record the five quickest times by the end of 10 January 2013 will be crowned the winners.

You can find the puzzle here.

Good Luck!

Helpful Post! This post was flagged as helpful
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
10 Dec 2012 - 12:00 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

KarenFB
KarenFB Junior Gallery Team 84280 forum postsKarenFB vcard England163 Constructive Critique Points
10 Dec 2012 - 3:51 AM

I'm having a problem playing this game - Reported. Smile

KarenFB
KarenFB Junior Gallery Team 84280 forum postsKarenFB vcard England163 Constructive Critique Points
10 Dec 2012 - 10:15 AM

Lol! Me being a plonker - thought you had to drag and drop..........no! Just click the box you want to move into the space!!! Easy!!!! Except I am useless at these kind of puzzles! Grin

JN_CHATELAIN_PHOTOGRAPHY
10 Dec 2012 - 2:52 PM

It's all black on the page given on the link! Where is the puzzle? What does it look like? I'm puzzled.

p12owe
p12owe  1101 forum posts United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
10 Dec 2012 - 2:53 PM

Quote: It's all black on the page given on the link! Where is the puzzle? What does it look like? I'm puzzled.

Yep.. same for me... must be missing something here!

MrGoatsmilk
10 Dec 2012 - 7:26 PM

Works fine here both on PC using Chrome and ipad using Safari

samueldilworth
10 Dec 2012 - 10:50 PM

I enjoyed this competition until GoranStamenkovic spoiled the fun. Thirty-six seconds! The man has the reflexes of a cat. On my best run I started with a decent position and still missed his time by seven seconds, despite shuffling those tiles around at a fairly ferocious rate (I thought…).

I’ll give him another challenge tomorrow, perhaps, immediately after a strong coffee. Assuming I’m not wiped off the board by tomorrow.

samueldilworth
11 Dec 2012 - 9:55 AM

Drink more coffee, Goran. It does the trick.

Off topic: anyone have a quick cure for carpal tunnel syndrome?

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318443 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
11 Dec 2012 - 10:10 AM

Quote: anyone have a quick cure for carpal tunnel syndrome?

I don't have a cure, but I'll need one too if I can manage to beat your score Samuel!

davidburleson
davidburleson ePHOTOzine Staff 72350 forum postsdavidburleson vcard United Kingdom
11 Dec 2012 - 10:10 AM

Quote: It's all black on the page given on the link! Where is the puzzle? What does it look like? I'm puzzled.

Quote: Yep.. same for me... must be missing something here!

We didn't notice any issues when testing was done on multiple platforms. If you could please contact support with details about what problems you are getting and a screenshot that will help us fix the problem for you.

Thanks,
David

samueldilworth
11 Dec 2012 - 10:53 AM

Speaking of carpal tunnel syndrome, I hope GlennH is in agony.

GlennH
GlennH  91918 forum posts France1 Constructive Critique Points
11 Dec 2012 - 11:00 AM

Put it down to wind assistance. Tongue

I was so bored I sauntered over to the Samsung site half way through, although that might have been an involuntary spasm.

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318443 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
11 Dec 2012 - 11:08 AM

I wonder what the World record speed is for doing one of these puzzles? Glenn, you may be close!

JJGEE
JJGEE  96305 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
11 Dec 2012 - 11:45 AM

Where is Emma, she used to be good at the Sudoku game ?

GlennH
GlennH  91918 forum posts France1 Constructive Critique Points
11 Dec 2012 - 11:51 AM

I expect it's possible to finish the puzzle in 20-something seconds, although probably not for me. I might have done it if I hadn't accidentally opened another tab, but then again maybe the distraction helped!

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.