Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Win A High-Speed Samsung Memory Card On ePHOTOzine

nik111 e2
6 332 United Kingdom
10 Dec 2012 12:00AM
Hi Guys,

I just wanted to let you know about a new competition we have launched on site today.

There are 5 Samsung high speed memory cards (SD or MicroSD) up for grabs and all you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is play our new Samsung puzzle game .

To play, just click on the puzzle pieces to slide them into the correct place. Those who complete the puzzle and record the five quickest times by the end of 10 January 2013 will be crowned the winners.

You can find the puzzle here .

Good Luck!

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

KarenFB 8 4.3k 163 England
10 Dec 2012 3:51AM
I'm having a problem playing this game - Reported. Smile
KarenFB 8 4.3k 163 England
10 Dec 2012 10:15AM
Lol! Me being a plonker - thought you had to drag and drop..........no! Just click the box you want to move into the space!!! Easy!!!! Except I am useless at these kind of puzzles! Grin
It's all black on the page given on the link! Where is the puzzle? What does it look like? I'm puzzled.
p12owe 1 101 2 United Kingdom
10 Dec 2012 2:53PM

Quote:It's all black on the page given on the link! Where is the puzzle? What does it look like? I'm puzzled.

Yep.. same for me... must be missing something here!
MrGoatsmilk 6 1.5k England
10 Dec 2012 7:26PM
Works fine here both on PC using Chrome and ipad using Safari
10 Dec 2012 10:50PM
I enjoyed this competition until GoranStamenkovic spoiled the fun. Thirty-six seconds! The man has the reflexes of a cat. On my best run I started with a decent position and still missed his time by seven seconds, despite shuffling those tiles around at a fairly ferocious rate (I thought…).

I’ll give him another challenge tomorrow, perhaps, immediately after a strong coffee. Assuming I’m not wiped off the board by tomorrow.
11 Dec 2012 9:55AM
Drink more coffee, Goran. It does the trick.

Off topic: anyone have a quick cure for carpal tunnel syndrome?
Pete e2
13 18.5k 96 England
11 Dec 2012 10:10AM

Quote:anyone have a quick cure for carpal tunnel syndrome?

I don't have a cure, but I'll need one too if I can manage to beat your score Samuel!
11 Dec 2012 10:10AM

Quote:It's all black on the page given on the link! Where is the puzzle? What does it look like? I'm puzzled.

Quote:Yep.. same for me... must be missing something here!

We didn't notice any issues when testing was done on multiple platforms. If you could please contact support with details about what problems you are getting and a screenshot that will help us fix the problem for you.

Thanks,
David
11 Dec 2012 10:53AM
Speaking of carpal tunnel syndrome, I hope GlennH is in agony.
GlennH 9 1.9k 1 France
11 Dec 2012 11:00AM
Put it down to wind assistance. Tongue

I was so bored I sauntered over to the Samsung site half way through, although that might have been an involuntary spasm.
Pete e2
13 18.5k 96 England
11 Dec 2012 11:08AM
I wonder what the World record speed is for doing one of these puzzles? Glenn, you may be close!
JJGEE 9 6.4k 18 England
11 Dec 2012 11:45AM
Where is Emma, she used to be good at the Sudoku game ?
GlennH 9 1.9k 1 France
11 Dec 2012 11:51AM
I expect it's possible to finish the puzzle in 20-something seconds, although probably not for me. I might have done it if I hadn't accidentally opened another tab, but then again maybe the distraction helped!

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.