Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Win an Olympus PEN E-PL3 closing date extended!

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Tricia
    Tricia e2 Member 8325 forum postsTricia vcard Ireland
    30 Aug 2012 - 4:12 PM

Not long left to enter our fantastic Olympus PEN E-PL3 competition so if you haven't done so already, do it now!

Due to the popularity of this competition we are extending the opening date until midnight on Monday 3rd September
    Details here.
    Good luck!

Last Modified By Moderator Team at 31 Aug 2012 - 2:00 PM Helpful Post! This post was flagged as helpful
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    30 Aug 2012 - 4:12 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Pete
    Pete Site Moderator 1318434 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
    30 Aug 2012 - 4:56 PM

Thanks for the reminder Tricia

Do you do the lottery? The chances of winning a prize with the same value as this camera are hundreds of thousands to 1. And you pay a quid each time you enter. This is free to enter...and there are absolutely no catches. We aren't out to steal your photos, we won't be selling your details to some dodgy PPI reclaimer, and we aren't going to humiliate you if you don't win. So it makes sense. All you have to do is submit a photo that matches the theme...and even that couldn't be easier it's colour!

The skill is choosing a photo that catches the judge's eye. Something a bit quirky or unusual is more likely to win than a shot of someone holding a multicoloured beachball or wearing a rainbow coloured item of clothing. Have a go you never know!

ianrobinson
    ianrobinson e2 Member 41107 forum postsianrobinson vcard United Kingdom8 Constructive Critique Points
    30 Aug 2012 - 5:18 PM

submitted 2 images for this comp Wink.

You got nothing to loose by submitting but the chance to win.

Looking forward to the results.

Pete
    Pete Site Moderator 1318434 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
    30 Aug 2012 - 5:20 PM

If it helps we usually get between 700 and 1500 entries for each competition, but we've already just topped that. Even so less than 2000 is a very good chance of winning if you come up with something interesting...and as you quite rightly say
    Quote: You got nothing to loose by submitting but the chance to win.

NaturesHaven
    NaturesHaven e2 Member 2246 forum postsNaturesHaven vcard England5 Constructive Critique Points
    30 Aug 2012 - 7:05 PM

I've looked at the details but I cannot find any mention of the judging panel........who are the judges??

Carabosse
    Carabosse e2 Member 1139392 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
    31 Aug 2012 - 12:37 PM

Quote: I've looked at the details but I cannot find any mention of the judging panel........who are the judges??

It says: "One winning entry will be chosen, by an ePHOTOzine or guest judge."

Maybe they haven't decided yet? Wink

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.