Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Win an Olympus PEN E-PL3 closing date extended!

Tricia e2
9 325 Ireland
30 Aug 2012 4:12PM
Not long left to enter our fantastic Olympus PEN E-PL3 competition so if you haven't done so already, do it now!

Due to the popularity of this competition we are extending the opening date until midnight on Monday 3rd September
Details here .
Good luck!

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Pete e2
13 18.7k 96 England
30 Aug 2012 4:56PM
Thanks for the reminder Tricia

Do you do the lottery? The chances of winning a prize with the same value as this camera are hundreds of thousands to 1. And you pay a quid each time you enter. This is free to enter...and there are absolutely no catches. We aren't out to steal your photos, we won't be selling your details to some dodgy PPI reclaimer, and we aren't going to humiliate you if you don't win. So it makes sense. All you have to do is submit a photo that matches the theme...and even that couldn't be easier it's colour!

The skill is choosing a photo that catches the judge's eye. Something a bit quirky or unusual is more likely to win than a shot of someone holding a multicoloured beachball or wearing a rainbow coloured item of clothing. Have a go you never know!
ianrobinson e2
5 1.2k 8 United Kingdom
30 Aug 2012 5:18PM
submitted 2 images for this comp Wink.

You got nothing to loose by submitting but the chance to win.

Looking forward to the results.
Pete e2
13 18.7k 96 England
30 Aug 2012 5:20PM
If it helps we usually get between 700 and 1500 entries for each competition, but we've already just topped that. Even so less than 2000 is a very good chance of winning if you come up with something interesting...and as you quite rightly say
Quote:You got nothing to loose by submitting but the chance to win.
NaturesHaven e2
3 261 5 England
30 Aug 2012 7:05PM
I've looked at the details but I cannot find any mention of the judging panel........who are the judges??
Carabosse e2
11 39.7k 269 England
31 Aug 2012 12:37PM

Quote:I've looked at the details but I cannot find any mention of the judging panel........who are the judges??

It says: "One winning entry will be chosen, by an ePHOTOzine or guest judge."

Maybe they haven't decided yet? Wink

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.