Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Winnie Johnson

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 54169 forum postsSlowSong vcard England28 Constructive Critique Points
18 Aug 2012 - 11:24 AM

Quote: Winnie Johnson, the mother of Moors Murder victim Keith Bennett, dies a day after claims Ian Brady may have revealed information about his grave.

BBC reports just now.
She never ever found out the whereabouts of her son. It's just so sad.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
18 Aug 2012 - 11:24 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139385 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
18 Aug 2012 - 11:32 AM

Very sad but it is just possible Brady was just playing mind games........ again. Something for which, I gather, he has become notorious.

YoBellzaa
YoBellzaa ePHOTOzine Staff 7224 forum postsYoBellzaa vcard England
18 Aug 2012 - 11:41 AM

Yeah, it is very sad news.

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 54169 forum postsSlowSong vcard England28 Constructive Critique Points
18 Aug 2012 - 12:28 PM

Quote: Very sad but it is just possible Brady was just playing mind games........ again. Something for which, I gather, he has become notorious.

It must have added to her demise, the thought that he just might just have disclosed the whereabouts of her son.

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139385 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
18 Aug 2012 - 12:40 PM

Mercifully, it seems she wasn't actually told about the latest development.

Her family are now taking up the cause.

Coleslaw
Coleslaw e2 Member 813402 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points
18 Aug 2012 - 2:41 PM

I didn't know she was and the story behind her until now.
So very sad...Sad RIP.

Carabosse
18 Aug 2012 - 3:12 PM

Well that's part of the tragedy, isn't it? Keith Brady was murdered 48 years ago....... he would be 60 now, possibly with children and grand-children of his own.

But the events occurred before the lifetime of many people.

Eastlands
Eastlands e2 Member 3648 forum postsEastlands vcard Northern Ireland3 Constructive Critique Points
18 Aug 2012 - 3:43 PM

To much attention is paid to the rights of the criminals and not enough on the plight of the victims and their families, I can't imagine how Winnie dealt with Hyndley & Brady's crimes and the loss of her son for so long.

Coleslaw
Coleslaw e2 Member 813402 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points
18 Aug 2012 - 4:04 PM

You mean Keith Bennett, CB.

Carabosse
18 Aug 2012 - 5:45 PM

Sorry......... got the names confused.

Graysta
Graysta  91131 forum posts England
18 Aug 2012 - 6:14 PM

Would be nice and fitting if Brady now rotted for another 20 yrs with a long painfull desease, and body parts amputated so he could see himself dissapear bit by bit.
Never knowing must have driven Winnie near crazy there is no justice for her in Brady' prison sentence nor has ther been any closure I hope her survivors get to see some final closure but I think Brady will now take it to his Grave.

mdpontin
mdpontin  106016 forum posts Scotland
18 Aug 2012 - 6:24 PM

Quote: Would be nice and fitting if Brady now rotted for another 20 yrs with a long painfull desease, and body parts amputated so he could see himself dissapear bit by bit.

I see the viciousness of the ePHOTOzine lynch mob is undiminished.

Last Modified By mdpontin at 18 Aug 2012 - 6:24 PM
silver_stoat
18 Aug 2012 - 6:25 PM

I wouldn't be upset to see brady have a operation to take away his sight, hearing voice and the use of both hands and leave him in a lonely dark place with the knowledge he might be like this for another 20 years. But then again I suppose that is us lowering ourselves to his standard.

zebraboy
zebraboy  9197 forum posts United Kingdom
18 Aug 2012 - 6:49 PM

Quote: I see the viciousness of the ePHOTOzine lynch mob is undiminished.

angry-mob-simpsons.jpg

Graysta
Graysta  91131 forum posts England
18 Aug 2012 - 8:43 PM

Quote:
I see the viciousness of the ePHOTOzine lynch mob is undiminished.

Maybe we are rational folks who see a fitting end for a peice of crap that still breathes free air and cost the taxpayer money. better still let Keith Bennetts family have control of brady's future from tomorrow.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.