Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Wish You Were Here

pdove 5 22 United Kingdom
24 May 2010 12:49AM
The Sunday Express and Old Pulteney Whisky had a photo competition running at the end of 2009. The closing date seemed to move, depending on which site you read. Since then, there has been no response from either party, and I am curious to hear from other epz members that may have entered this comp. as to whether anyone has established the outcome or was it a PR exercise?
Cheers,
Phil

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

cats_123 e2
10 4.0k 25 Northern Ireland
24 May 2010 11:03AM
The Old Pultney web site shows closing date as:-

Quote:Closing date for entries is 24th January 2010.

I've just emailed the Express to find out if a winner has been chosen...will update when/if i get a response Smile
pdove 5 22 United Kingdom
26 May 2010 1:03AM
Hi,
Yes the Old Pulteney site offered this date, but Sunday Express had 31st Jan. Just a bit confusing. I emailed Express twice and got nothing. I tried to message Old Pulteney via their site but the system would not work. Eventually I emailed Amateur Photographer Mag as they were mentioned on the site. A quick response from them said that they had been involved in judging but did not know any more. A month went by so I tried AP again who have now published a result on their site. They seemed a little embarrassed to be involved with this competition due to the poor communication from it's sponsors.
Thanks for your response.
Regards,
Phil

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.