Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Wkly Macro Chall 5 Days to Go - COINS

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    WeeGeordieLass
    WeeGeordieLass e2 Member 2338 forum postsWeeGeordieLass vcard England
    14 Mar 2012 - 11:53 AM

Ends Sunday 18th March 6 pm. COINS....great subject for macro/close ups....No uloads yet!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    14 Mar 2012 - 11:53 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

cattyal
    cattyal e2 Member 95962 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    14 Mar 2012 - 12:30 PM

waaaay too soon for uploads - I'm still trying to find something suitable for the B&W weekly challenge which ends tonight!!!! Smile

WeeGeordieLass
    WeeGeordieLass e2 Member 2338 forum postsWeeGeordieLass vcard England
    14 Mar 2012 - 1:41 PM

Lol......suppose it's a bit too soon to be reminding you about the Monday Night Challenge then Alison.

cattyal
    cattyal e2 Member 95962 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    14 Mar 2012 - 2:32 PM

Quote: Lol......suppose it's a bit too soon to be reminding you about the Monday Night Challenge then Alison.

errrr - maybe Smile Actually I have all these challenges on my google calendar to remind me but I still leave everything to last minute Smile

Andy_Cundell
    14 Mar 2012 - 6:38 PM

Last minute is good Grin

cattyal
    14 Mar 2012 - 6:44 PM

Quote: Last minute is good Grin

Better than not at all.......

Andy_Cundell
    14 Mar 2012 - 7:13 PM

OK, OK, have a dig at me! But I'm hopefully back now for a wee while!Grin

cattyal
    14 Mar 2012 - 7:24 PM

Quote: OK, OK, have a dig at me! But I'm hopefully back now for a wee while!Grin

Actually I was going to make a snide comment and then decided not to - and now reading this I realise it was a snide comment after all - see I can be sarky without even thinking about it Smile

Andy_Cundell
    14 Mar 2012 - 7:31 PM

That's the 'Catty' bit of the cattyal!Wink

Anyway, I've entered, and I darn't say something snide like 'put your money where your mouth is' because you will woop my ass with a spectacular piccy, as always! Wink

I was trying to do the spinning coin, then I did 6 shots still and tried to photoshop them to look like its spinning, but I'm still on it!Grin

cattyal
    14 Mar 2012 - 8:31 PM

How about supergluing a length of nylon thread to the coin - twist the thread - attach to clamps and let it go spin? I've not tried it but in theory it will at least stay in one place?

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.