Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Wkly Macro Chall 5 Days to Go - COINS

14 Mar 2012 11:53AM
Ends Sunday 18th March 6 pm. COINS....great subject for macro/close ups....No uloads yet!!

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

cattyal e2
9 6.1k 6 England
14 Mar 2012 12:30PM
waaaay too soon for uploads - I'm still trying to find something suitable for the B&W weekly challenge which ends tonight!!!! Smile
14 Mar 2012 1:41PM
Lol......suppose it's a bit too soon to be reminding you about the Monday Night Challenge then Alison.
cattyal e2
9 6.1k 6 England
14 Mar 2012 2:32PM

Quote:Lol......suppose it's a bit too soon to be reminding you about the Monday Night Challenge then Alison.

errrr - maybe Smile Actually I have all these challenges on my google calendar to remind me but I still leave everything to last minute Smile
Andy_Cundell 3 1.1k 5 England
14 Mar 2012 6:38PM
Last minute is good Grin
cattyal e2
9 6.1k 6 England
14 Mar 2012 6:44PM

Quote:Last minute is good Grin

Better than not at all.......
14 Mar 2012 7:13PM
OK, OK, have a dig at me! But I'm hopefully back now for a wee while!Grin
cattyal e2
9 6.1k 6 England
14 Mar 2012 7:24PM

Quote:OK, OK, have a dig at me! But I'm hopefully back now for a wee while!Grin

Actually I was going to make a snide comment and then decided not to - and now reading this I realise it was a snide comment after all - see I can be sarky without even thinking about it Smile
14 Mar 2012 7:31PM
That's the 'Catty' bit of the cattyal!Wink

Anyway, I've entered, and I darn't say something snide like 'put your money where your mouth is' because you will woop my ass with a spectacular piccy, as always! Wink

I was trying to do the spinning coin, then I did 6 shots still and tried to photoshop them to look like its spinning, but I'm still on it!Grin
cattyal e2
9 6.1k 6 England
14 Mar 2012 8:31PM
How about supergluing a length of nylon thread to the coin - twist the thread - attach to clamps and let it go spin? I've not tried it but in theory it will at least stay in one place?

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.