Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Would these Sell

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

lobsterboy
lobsterboy Site Moderator 1014175 forum postslobsterboy vcard United Kingdom13 Constructive Critique Points
16 May 2005 - 11:55 PM

Andrew,

I recon they could sell - I really like the inside-out ones how do you create those?

Youve already had some great advice - get out there and sell these. Put a sticker on the back mentioning your website & contact details...If they buy one they are likely to want another Smile

Chris

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
16 May 2005 - 11:55 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

redfig
redfig  10 United Kingdom
17 May 2005 - 9:27 PM

Hi Chris

Thank you so much Chris.
Yours
Andrew

ZenTog
ZenTog  127875 forum posts England1 Constructive Critique Points
17 May 2005 - 10:44 PM

very sellable prints for a modernist office or home, only wish I could do something that was that commercial and sellable to the masses
you need to design a small a5 brochure with a mini cd showing options and the range of prints etc pricing is important also teling the customer how limited an edition the print run will be and signing the prints with a edition number
also look into longtivity of your prints the customer will not be happy if an expensive print fades very quickly

one other thing to consider is the clients llighting as prints look very different in natural light compared to tungsten and floursecent

acbeat
acbeat  9 United Kingdom
18 May 2005 - 12:30 AM

Nice prints have them printed on canvas 30x30ins with frame, then find local art shops and ask if they will display and sell them on a commision basis.

I did this and sold a few at 85 but it's very slow going.

Andy b

redfig
redfig  10 United Kingdom
18 May 2005 - 10:22 PM

Hi PaulSFrost
Thank you so much for your help I must get a brochure to gether,great idea.

Thank you Acbea I do think canvas is the way to go I really like the effect with canvas and the big plus no need to frame them as well so cost wise it is not to bad.

Were do you get you canvas done ,sound a very good price Acbea.

Thank you all for your time and help
Yours
Andrew

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.