Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Would you give me a minute..

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    boutiquexposure

Hi all

It's been quite a few years since I've posted here, though I've been stalking the galleries Smile

I've decided to give it a go and follow my dream of setting up my own photography business - boudoir specifically and I was wondering if you might give me a minute of your time to complete this UBER short survey? (I hope that's not breaking any EPZ rules!) http://www.boutique-exposure.co.uk/p/market-research-survey.html

Want to get a feel for what might be of interest to people.

You're all photographers yourself but if you could tweet or send the link on to friends or family that would be amazing. I have a personal twitter account but I can't use it to reach out to people as I don't want work to find out. Initially I'll be doing it as well as my day job!

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    25 Apr 2013 - 9:33 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

scottishphototours

You're about 5 years too late... the boudoir boat has sailed.

boutiquexposure
    25 Apr 2013 - 10:46 PM

Good job I'm not looking to build an empire then Grin
    Boudoir and fine art photography is what I'm passionate about so I have to give it a go.

cameracat
    cameracat  108578 forum posts Norfolk Island61 Constructive Critique Points
    26 Apr 2013 - 12:33 AM

Quote: so I have to give it a go.

Good luck, But do not give up the day job....Smile

The whole photography boat has sailed, Today things in the real world are not what they used to be, Earning a crust from photography is very hard, Even for professionals with vast experience.

Niche markets are even worse....Wink

Passion and business....LOL....Grin

boutiquexposure

Thanks for the advice. Be great if you could pass the link on anyway lol

gary_d
    gary_d e2 Member 6519 forum postsgary_d vcard Wales12 Constructive Critique Points
    26 Apr 2013 - 9:07 AM

If you want this then make it happen or at least give it your best shot, I find one of the worst things in life is regret, so don't look back and regret not trying, a very successful local businessman once told me failure is not trying, and if you do fail dust yourself off and try again.

But very good advice from cameracat in '' do not give up your day job '' at least until you make a success of your venture.

boutiquexposure

Thanks Gary.
    That's exactly what I'm going to do.. not very good at doing things half heartedly anyway!
    And definitely.. no day job giving up just yet. I'm crazy but not suicidal Smile

crookymonsta
    crookymonsta e2 Member 6685 forum postscrookymonsta vcard England10 Constructive Critique Points
    26 Apr 2013 - 7:15 PM

Cream always rises to the top, so if you are better than the competition you will succeed. Very sensible to keep grounded and not give up the day job but all credit for having a go. Good luck!

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.