Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Get on1's Perfect Effects 9.5 for FREE! (£48 value)

Would you give me a minute..

25 Apr 2013 9:33PM
Hi all

It's been quite a few years since I've posted here, though I've been stalking the galleries Smile

I've decided to give it a go and follow my dream of setting up my own photography business - boudoir specifically and I was wondering if you might give me a minute of your time to complete this UBER short survey? (I hope that's not breaking any EPZ rules!) http://www.boutique-exposure.co.uk/p/market-research-survey.html

Want to get a feel for what might be of interest to people.

You're all photographers yourself but if you could tweet or send the link on to friends or family that would be amazing. I have a personal twitter account but I can't use it to reach out to people as I don't want work to find out. Initially I'll be doing it as well as my day job!

Thanks in advance.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

scottishphototours 11 2.6k 2 Scotland
25 Apr 2013 10:35PM
You're about 5 years too late... the boudoir boat has sailed.
25 Apr 2013 10:46PM
Good job I'm not looking to build an empire then Grin
Boudoir and fine art photography is what I'm passionate about so I have to give it a go.
cameracat 11 8.6k 61 Norfolk Island
26 Apr 2013 12:33AM

Quote:so I have to give it a go.

Good luck, But do not give up the day job....Smile

The whole photography boat has sailed, Today things in the real world are not what they used to be, Earning a crust from photography is very hard, Even for professionals with vast experience.

Niche markets are even worse....Wink

Passion and business....LOL....Grin
26 Apr 2013 7:23AM
Thanks for the advice. Be great if you could pass the link on anyway lol
gary_d Plus
7 576 13 Wales
26 Apr 2013 9:07AM
If you want this then make it happen or at least give it your best shot, I find one of the worst things in life is regret, so don't look back and regret not trying, a very successful local businessman once told me failure is not trying, and if you do fail dust yourself off and try again.

But very good advice from cameracat in '' do not give up your day job '' at least until you make a success of your venture.
26 Apr 2013 9:52AM
Thanks Gary.
That's exactly what I'm going to do.. not very good at doing things half heartedly anyway!
And definitely.. no day job giving up just yet. I'm crazy but not suicidal Smile
26 Apr 2013 7:15PM
Cream always rises to the top, so if you are better than the competition you will succeed. Very sensible to keep grounded and not give up the day job but all credit for having a go. Good luck!

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.