Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

X factor

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

kathrynlouise
kathrynlouise e2 Member 2364 forum postskathrynlouise vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
18 Aug 2012 - 10:12 PM

I am in my element X factor is back Grin
Saturday evenings are now worth watching GrinGrin
A major hissy fit from one young lady, well looked like a young lady when she came on stage and oh dear me when she left the stage Tongue
And a 16 year old with an amazing voice. Roll on next saturday Wink

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
18 Aug 2012 - 10:12 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

scottishphototours

(Tumbleweed blows across the open plains of Epz, the masses falling silent at the very mention of X Factor. Kathrynlouise, it would seem, being a minority of one and grateful for the new series...)

KevinEllison
KevinEllison e2 Member 72504 forum postsKevinEllison vcard England
18 Aug 2012 - 10:50 PM

Ditto to that....! Smile

kathrynlouise
kathrynlouise e2 Member 2364 forum postskathrynlouise vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
18 Aug 2012 - 10:56 PM

Huge lol. Sorry guys, I'm just a sucker for crap tv. Love Jeremy Kyle too.
There is no hope for me Tongue

Kathryn

KevinEllison
KevinEllison e2 Member 72504 forum postsKevinEllison vcard England
18 Aug 2012 - 11:12 PM

Haa.. Mind you, where I am probably in a minority..is to wish the olympics were back with us (roll on the paralympics..). Six times I jumped into the car throughout today, for some shopping mission or other..
and every time BBC 5 live was burbling about football, players, managers, signings, contracts..god..I'm so not interested in this...!!

Jestertheclown
18 Aug 2012 - 11:23 PM

Kathryn,
I used to have such a high opinion of you . . .

kathrynlouise
18 Aug 2012 - 11:28 PM

Quote: Kathryn,
I used to have such a high opinion of you . . .

Lol sorry Bren Tongue

cantona43
cantona43 e2 Member 9882 forum postscantona43 vcard England4 Constructive Critique Points
18 Aug 2012 - 11:39 PM

Quote: I am in my element X factor is back

I am in mine too match of the day is back also by the way Kathryn, I saw a bit of X factor and what a voice the lad in the suit who works at Asda had he must be a favourite to win already I do not think he will be stacking many more shelves at Asda
Neil

Jestertheclown
18 Aug 2012 - 11:46 PM

. . . good grief.

macroman
macroman  1115312 forum posts England
18 Aug 2012 - 11:48 PM

X Factor??

You can't be serious,.........can you?

Valium for the masses. Sad

scottishphototours

Quote: Love Jeremy Kyle too. There is no hope for me Tongue Kathryn

Oh Kathryn. What high hopes we had for you. And then you mentioned Jeremy... you truly are beyond redemption!!!

macroman
macroman  1115312 forum posts England
19 Aug 2012 - 12:14 AM

JK ( I can't even mention his name Smile ) is even worse.
What sort of person actually goes out of their way to appear on these awful programs.

kathrynlouise
19 Aug 2012 - 12:22 AM

Please excuse my poor taste in tv. I must have a warped sense of humour especially to watch JK. Tongue
Fortunately it doesn't affect my photography Grin

Jestertheclown
19 Aug 2012 - 12:32 AM

Quote: What sort of person actually goes out of their way to appear on these awful programs.

I've wondered that many times.
Does a wife say to her husband one day "I know, let's get ourselves on the JK show and talk about your afflictions. It'll be fun!"
Or does someone's dopey boyfriend suggest "about that kid that you say is mine despite the fact that you've s*****d everybody in the darts team except Charlie 'cos he's a poof; let's discuss it in the privacy of JK's show in front of a few thousand hopelessly sad cases who really need to get a life?
What does possess people to put themselves in that position?

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139395 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
19 Aug 2012 - 12:56 AM

Quote: What sort of person actually goes out of their way to appear on these awful programs.

Attention seekers? Smile

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.