Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Yeah Right !!!

Geoffphoto 8 13.5k United Kingdom
12 Mar 2013 2:13PM
Hidden stars !

You could not make this up !!! I love the Robert de Niro shot BTW !

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Nigeyboy 6 537 United Kingdom
12 Mar 2013 2:42PM
I've got loads of this type of shots!! Most of my landscapes have A list celebs hiding just behind something or other!!

Read this article this morning, and was as dumbfounded as you Geoff!!
Gaucho e2
12 2.4k 2 United Kingdom
12 Mar 2013 2:57PM
I arranged for Gerard Depardieu to hide inside this wine barrel. He was very nice and didn't charge a huge amount so long as he could drink his fill.

20110927-festiano-0012-8.jpg

12 Mar 2013 3:05PM

Quote:I arranged for Gerard Depardieu to hide inside this wine barrel. He was very nice and didn't charge a huge amount so long as he could drink his fill.

I heard he switched to duty-free vodka.
Gaucho e2
12 2.4k 2 United Kingdom
12 Mar 2013 3:11PM
Only when he is at his other home. He still has a couple of vineyards down this way. Anyway, it was bugger getting him in there!
jondf 8 2.7k
12 Mar 2013 3:29PM
Don't forget to scroll down to the bottom of the link to see remarks left by others Smile
adrian_w e2
7 3.4k 4 Scotland
12 Mar 2013 3:35PM
well it is the Daily Mail after all. Any resemblance to truth or reality is purely coincidental.
Newdevonian 2 452 United Kingdom
12 Mar 2013 5:55PM

Quote:Only when he is at his other home. He still has a couple of vineyards down this way. Anyway, it was bugger getting him in there!

After 24 hours in there he will have grown due to absorption. You will have to break the barrel to get him out. I pity the flight attendant on the next airplane he gets on.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.