Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

You Tube Videos Wont Play win 7

devlin 4 651 39 India
27 Feb 2011 9:23AM
Suddenly i cant seem to play Youtube videos and some other flash based videos online. I get the below a green screen covering the player with only audio coming through....have uninstalled and then re-installed flash, even re-installed firefox cleared cache's cookies etc but i just cant seem to get it work...

you.jpg

Iam running Windows 7 and the latest version of flash, anyone encountered this lately...and ohh it seems to be affecting I.E as well...

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Tandberg 11 1.2k 2 England
27 Feb 2011 9:59AM
i had that same problem the other day but a flash update did the trick for me so??????????
No idea sorry
devlin 4 651 39 India
27 Feb 2011 10:01AM
yeah i tried that already...strange thing is my desktop doesnt seem to affected though....i think ill download chrome and see if it has the same issue...
Tandberg 11 1.2k 2 England
27 Feb 2011 10:11AM
annoying aint it
devlin 4 651 39 India
27 Feb 2011 10:16AM

Quote:Annoying aint it

you bet..Grin...but i think i have this one sorted...apparently by disabling hardware accelaration in the settings panel for flash seems to fix the issue....Tongue strange and wierd behaviour if you ask me Wink

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.