Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Your Cat Magazine - Dan Waters!

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Sus
    Sus  93183 forum posts England9 Constructive Critique Points
    30 May 2012 - 11:58 PM

Ok, its the first time I've ever picked up Your Cat Magazine (honest!), but due to my bunch of current fosters, and the cover feature of photography, I had to have a look - pleased to see ephotozine mentioned in there by the feature writer Dan Waters (not sure what his user name is on here?), anyway, a bit of inspiration to get me photographing the mottley crew that's in my charge at the moment...img-3373-kittens.jpg

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    30 May 2012 - 11:58 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

User_Removed
    31 May 2012 - 6:59 AM

My very first publication was in 'Cat magazine' back in 1976...............they even got my name wrong, bless em! Smile

Last Modified By User_Removed at 31 May 2012 - 7:00 AM
    SlowSong
    SlowSong e2 Member 64440 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
    31 May 2012 - 10:16 AM

What a lovely picture Sus and good to get EPZ mentioned. Hope you'll post some of your pictures in the gallery or on here. Smile

danielwaters
    6 Jul 2012 - 11:56 AM

Hi - Guilty as charged! The article was about using a compact camera to photograph cats so to be fair I had to use my dusty old compact. That half second delay is a real pain! Hope you found the article useful.

Sus
    Sus  93183 forum posts England9 Constructive Critique Points
    6 Jul 2012 - 12:06 PM

It was, and provided a lot of inspiration! Now unfortunately only left with one, and he's black so difficult to photograph, but might try some rim lighting on him if I can get him to stay still!

Pete
    Pete Site Moderator 1318446 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
    6 Jul 2012 - 12:10 PM

Oh thanks for the site mention Daniel...always appreciated Smile

danielwaters
    6 Jul 2012 - 12:23 PM

No worries - I always name drop Ephotozine when I get a chance. I wrote a piece for 'Retirement Today' but they dropped the web address unfortunately.

Just Jas
    Just Jas  1225752 forum posts England1 Constructive Critique Points
    6 Jul 2012 - 3:15 PM

Probably against their T&Cs (wink wink) Smile

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.