Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

B&W weekly challenge

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
Gypsyman
Gypsyman e2 Member 3659 forum postsGypsyman vcard England
17 Dec 2010 - 12:19 PM

Bump, 3rd day nearly gone.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
17 Dec 2010 - 12:19 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

cats_123
cats_123 e2 Member 104009 forum postscats_123 vcard Northern Ireland25 Constructive Critique Points
18 Dec 2010 - 11:01 AM

Bump Smile

Gypsyman
19 Dec 2010 - 12:53 PM

Bump, no excuse everyone goes shopping, dont they ?

Gypsyman
20 Dec 2010 - 5:01 PM

Bump 2Days left

Gypsyman
21 Dec 2010 - 3:52 PM

28 hours only remain, for you to enter the B&W Challenge, everyone is shopping this week, take
a Photograph and submit it, if you do not win, you will not have lost anything, the winner does not get a prize, they only get some work to do, pick the next subject, and pick the winner.

Snapper
Snapper  93731 forum posts United States Minor Outlying Islands3 Constructive Critique Points
21 Dec 2010 - 7:53 PM

Quote: Bump, no excuse everyone goes shopping, dont they ?

Well I went into town today to see if I could get the shot I had been thinking about, but horrified to see how quiet it was. Result was no photos taken, and I can't change that tomorrow as it's the office lunch, so I'll not be on here before 8pm tomorrow night! Wink

Last Modified By Snapper at 21 Dec 2010 - 7:53 PM
cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96030 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
21 Dec 2010 - 8:06 PM

No shopping for me at the moment - desperate just to get off the slippery pavements Smile However I did take some pics on the way home yesterday and will upload one. I will try to keep up with this group - it would do me good to start thinking in B&W occasionally....

cats_123
cats_123 e2 Member 104009 forum postscats_123 vcard Northern Ireland25 Constructive Critique Points
22 Dec 2010 - 7:03 AM

Bump..Today's the day!

Cristian
Cristian  9950 forum posts1 Constructive Critique Points
22 Dec 2010 - 5:00 PM

Bumpity Bump... Uploads required today....

Phil_L
Phil_L  5 Wales1 Constructive Critique Points
22 Dec 2010 - 9:08 PM

This weeks challenge winner is cats_123 with coffee and muffins.

Just 4 entries but once again an interesting variety of takes on the theme. Gypsymans photo captured well the busy coming and going of the festive fray, whilst Sandgrouses bag laden shopper pointed up in a well comped documentary style, the hard work it can take to get the job done. Liked Cattyalls shot for the lack of shoppers....just a few soldiering on against the white tide.

Finally chose Jeffs shot because for me it was a different and original take with an emphasis on the therapy side of the theme, and a very well produced picture. Some coming and going action with the man on the escalator, the figure with the bag on the stairs, and the figure leaving in the aisle, and all of these sort of framing the more relaxed people drinking their coffee.

Nice one Jeff..... over to you for this weeks challenge.

Sandgrouse
Sandgrouse e2 Member 7407 forum postsSandgrouse vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
22 Dec 2010 - 10:04 PM

Well done cats123 really like the shot great B&W image. Thanks Phil for hosting and nice theme.

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96030 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
22 Dec 2010 - 10:11 PM

Yep - well done cats - I plan to join in regularly now - I need to do something new and B&W is an area I've rather neglected....

Gypsyman
22 Dec 2010 - 10:22 PM

Cats, well done, come up with a good subject for this week. Eric.

cats_123
23 Dec 2010 - 7:31 AM

Wow!!! I've won something GrinGrinGrinGrin

Many, many thanks Phil......and to Rick, Alison & Eric for your support.....It's a little disappointing that we're not getting more entries, but I think if we persevere we''ll start to win people over.....and particularly if members are looking for something different to stimulate them after the hols!! Smile

So...to this week's theme...hopefully everyone will get to meet up with family or friends and partake of some nice food and perhaps even a few drinks??? Wink This time of the year, whether Christian or Pagan is about feasting , so I've gone for Indulgence as this week's theme. You might even want to include the prefix over!!!

I hope it will give some a chance to show off their indoor photography skills, but don't let this restrict you....if you're lucky enough to get a gift that allows you to indulge yourself or just want to capture some post Christmas relaxation...let it go.

Entries by 8pm next Wednesday 29th Dec

Have a fantastic holiday and wishing everyone a Merry Christmas

Jeff SmileSmileSmile

******************** INDULGENCE ******************************************

PS remember to head up the subject line with B&W Challenge

cats_123
26 Dec 2010 - 2:51 PM

Bump

in case anyone is looking for something different this week Smile

Entries in by 8pm wednesday

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.