Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

EPZ Photo of the week - Invisible by DaveTurner

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Wilco54
    Wilco54 e2 Member 2137 forum postsWilco54 vcard Luxembourg1 Constructive Critique Points
    19 Mar 2013 - 10:17 AM

We should congratulate Dave on his stunning image "Invisible" (http://www.ephotozine.com/photo/invisible-32710215) that was awarded Photo of the Week. Its a beautiful and sensitive shot and a worthy winner.

Dave, could you add it to the Photos section of this Group please!

Best wishes and many thanks
    Chris

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    19 Mar 2013 - 10:17 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Carabosse
    Carabosse e2 Member 1139544 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
    19 Mar 2013 - 10:29 AM

Wow - that is a meaningful image, for sure! Smile

Link

Pete
    Pete Site Moderator 1318456 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
    19 Mar 2013 - 10:32 AM

And News Story here

stevie
    stevie e2 Member 101198 forum postsstevie vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
    19 Mar 2013 - 10:33 AM

Yes, excellent photography. Someone posted earlier this week: 'How does a photo tell a story....' - well, this shot by Dave is certainly a great example.

ErictheViking
    ErictheViking e2 Member 1124 forum postsErictheViking vcard Scotland102 Constructive Critique Points
    19 Mar 2013 - 12:11 PM

This is a very powerful image with a story I can relate to as a student I had to spend a day in a wheelchair as part of my training (get the feeling of what its like and the difficulties) and you do become invisible to others the minute you sit in the chair ot the point people will ask the person pushing the chair for opinions on the thinks I wanted yet I was literally 6 inches away just 12 inches below eye level.

Well done Dave and we need more images like this to the ignorance of a small section of society noticed.

Sorry for the rant my wife is disabled and life is tough at the moment with the changes going on.

Erik

DaveTurner
    19 Mar 2013 - 2:05 PM

Thank you all for your very kind comments and I have uploaded it to Photos section. It was taken on one of those days were you come back with lots of great images. Another image taken on the day won me a photo walk around London. Still keep trying for another day like that!

Gypsyman
    Gypsyman  4659 forum posts England
    19 Mar 2013 - 2:39 PM

Well Done Dave. Eric.

MikeRC
    MikeRC e2 Member 93505 forum postsMikeRC vcard United Kingdom
    19 Mar 2013 - 4:26 PM

....can I use this as an opportunity to ask, why we no longer get a thumbnail of the POTW on the homepage ?
    ...thanks....Mike

justin c
    justin c  104534 forum posts England36 Constructive Critique Points
    19 Mar 2013 - 4:31 PM

We do. It's right in the middle of the page near the top.

arhb
    arhb e2 Member 72328 forum postsarhb vcard United Kingdom68 Constructive Critique Points
    19 Mar 2013 - 5:09 PM

Excellent idea and well executed Dave - congratulations!

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.