Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

It's time to go . . .

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Jestertheclown
    23 Feb 2013 - 8:49 PM

I don't mean that I'm leaving the site, although quite a few people might wring their hands with glee at the prospect.
    What I mean is that I'm going to step down as the leader of this group. The group is more than capable of sustaining itself with minimal, if any, input from its leader which has been a great help to me as I've barely had to lift a finger since I took over.
    The group will, I trust, continue to do so, once I've gone.
    So, what I'm saying is that I'm looking for a volunteer to take my place.
    It's an easy job and if my successor should ever need to know something, I'm never very far away.

Please PM me if you think you would like the job.

Bren.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    23 Feb 2013 - 8:49 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

pablophotographer

I hope your time to shoot (in black and white) increases now. Stay healthy.

Jestertheclown
    23 Feb 2013 - 9:28 PM

Thanks Pablo.

widtink
    widtink  2406 forum posts Scotland2 Constructive Critique Points
    24 Feb 2013 - 12:56 AM

All the best Bren take it easy Grin

Rod

Gypsyman
    Gypsyman  3659 forum posts England
    12 Mar 2013 - 3:48 PM

Bren. It is sad that nobody appears to want to take your place at the sharp end, If I was more a Photographer than a Snapshotter,also in better health, I would have
    offered to give you the break you desire. Hope that someone does soon. Eric.

Jestertheclown
    12 Mar 2013 - 11:08 PM

Thank you Eric.
    As you quite rightly say, no-one's offered to tqake up the mantle, which is a shame because although I'm still the group's leader according to the blurb, I actually haven't done anything with, or for, the group since I began this thread, that's about three weeks ago.
    In one respect, that indicates that the group's doing well and doesn't appear to need a leader.
    Conversely, although the group seems to be quite healthy, the addition of a new leader might just be the springboard it needs to become a bit more special.
    So!
    I'm still looking for a volunteer to take my place. The job's an easy one; as I've just pointed out, it's not necessary to be that 'hands-on,' although I believe that an active member would make a better leader in terms of promoting the group and pushing it forward.
    Is anyone interested, even remotely?
    I'd hate to see the group go the way of nearly all of the others simply because there was no-one at the helm.
    If you're up for it; please PM me.

Bren.

Last Modified By Jestertheclown at 12 Mar 2013 - 11:08 PM
    Jestertheclown
    18 Mar 2013 - 9:01 PM

Well, that's done.

I'm now officially the ex-leader of this group, my place having been taken by Chris, or Wilco54 as you might better know him.
    It was fun while it lasted and although, to be fair, I never really had to do any work with regard to keeping the group afloat, I was always here or hereabouts with half an eye on proceedings.
    Chris is inheriting what I consider to be one of, if not, the most successful groups that his place has spawned and I'm quite confident, certain in fact, that he'll keep it that way.

So, good luck Chris and over to you, new leader!

Bren.

Pete
    Pete Site Moderator 1318443 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
    19 Mar 2013 - 10:07 AM

Thanks for your efforts Bren

Gypsyman
    Gypsyman  3659 forum posts England
    19 Mar 2013 - 2:42 PM

Well done Bren, enjoy your Free? time. Eric.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.