Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

New Leader!

If you'd like to join this group, either login or register with ePHOTOzine.

Wilco54 e2
2 150 1 Luxembourg
19 Mar 2013 9:33AM
Hi, I am pleased to take this opportunity to introduce myself a bit more to the Group but first its important to thank Jestertheclown or Bren for his leadership over recent times. The Group continues from strength to strength and long may it continue. Many thanks Bren.

I am not sure about being the "Leader" but am pleased to offer my time and input. I am a semi-retired banker and have lived and worked in Luxembourg for 15 years now. Through the fault of a friend of mine I got back into photography a few years ago and it is now a real passion. Whilst I like most genres, I love black and white photography (and mono-tone, sepia etc in case we want to re-open the debate!) and feel that's my strongest area. Anything that gets me into the woods or hills is good too - wildlife, landscapes, motor racing (?), people. I know that my photography is pretty average overall but I enjoy it and I also know what I like in photographs! I do participate in the Black and White weekly challenge group - both photographs and what is politely referred to as humour! I am a keen learner so will pick your brains and welcome input from you!

I would love to hear your thoughts. Are there areas or directions you would like to see this Group go in? The Group does seem to run itself well but is standing still an option I wonder?

I look forward to working with you all, feel free to contact me through the Forums or PM at anytime,

Best regards and , again, many thanks Bren,
Chris

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Pete e2
13 18.7k 96 England
19 Mar 2013 9:42AM
Thanks for taking over to look after the group Chris. If you need any support from the team just post a report Smile
Wilco54 e2
2 150 1 Luxembourg
19 Mar 2013 9:44AM

Quote:Thanks for taking over to look after the group Chris. If you need any support from the team just post a report Smile
Many thanks Pete
Gypsyman e2
4 660 England
19 Mar 2013 2:36PM
Well Done and Thanks Chris. for taking the helm, I would have done so if I had been up to it in more ways than one. Sincerely yours Eric.
cats_123 e2
10 4.2k 25 Northern Ireland
19 Mar 2013 8:00PM
Well done, Chris. I've been out of the loop for just a few days and all these exciting changes are happening. Hope to get up to speed soon Smile
Jeff
pablophotographer 3 496 187
19 Mar 2013 8:21PM
Congratulations for it and good luck with the role.
widtink 2 406 2 Scotland
19 Mar 2013 9:01PM
All the best Chris good luck o venerable leader Wink

Rod

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.