Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Just wanted to say Hello

If you'd like to join this group, either login or register with ePHOTOzine.

ErictheViking e2
2 124 102 Scotland
23 Nov 2012 10:59PM
Hi everybody glad to see their is some place to escape the Nikon. After using various SLR I bought a 500D in June last year and I've enjoyed using it ever since. I've just bought a 1D mk2n (best I can afford) and the difference in the quality I find amazing even with equipment of this age. Now looking to sell the 500D and a 350D infrared conversion to hopefully raise more money for a more modern 1D or maybe 5D whats guaranteed is it will be Canon.

Eric Grin

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

AlexandraSD 3 435 United Kingdom
24 Nov 2012 12:57AM
Greeting, and interesting opening gambit, i am sure the Nikon guys and gals will just lurrrrve you here Wink

Canon are good though, have used them myself for 20 years non stop now, though i had a sh*tty HP compact in digitals early days, then bought the 350D, then got given another 350D when my own died, fab camera for its day, seriously dated and flawed now, the noise is atrocious, it bugs me now, it never used to but its a pain in the arse now.

Anyway, welcome to ePz, its good ere, their a nice bunch, some of them even own Nikons Tongue
Carabosse e2
11 39.7k 269 England
24 Nov 2012 1:28AM
Welcome Eric, from a (very) long-time Canon user.................. but who escaped from Canon to Olympus about 1 years ago! Grin

Look forward to seeing more of your efforts. Smile
widtink 2 406 2 Scotland
24 Nov 2012 8:29AM
Eric yer a traitor min what are you sayingWink

Rod
ErictheViking e2
2 124 102 Scotland
24 Nov 2012 10:54AM
thanks for all your welcome comments and Rod serves you right for trying to convert me to the dark side WinkGrinGrin
Railcam 8 483 Scotland
24 Nov 2012 11:47AM
Now let's get it right.
This is a site for Canon users where Nikon users are just tolerated. But welcome anyhow Wink

Keith
(Still loving my D700)
ErictheViking e2
2 124 102 Scotland
24 Nov 2012 11:55AM
Of course Keith I wouldn't have it any other way just he usual friendly, jesting comments especially with Rod At the end of the day we all have the same passion .. the photograph. Grin

Eric Wink
gingerdelight 8 298 11 United Kingdom
24 Nov 2012 4:57PM
Welcome Eric from a Canon and a Nikon user! (I sit on the fence a lot!!) SmileWink
Have a great time here!
Carol

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.