Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more
Can't Access your Account?
New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
You know the score by now...
List 5 things you love, can be anything - can be doing something, an object, a feeling, an achievement... just list them, don't go into lots of detail about why you love them cause no one really cares and will not read it. Just the 5 things will do.
FAMILY AND FRIENDS ARE A GIVEN - don't bother listing those
Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.
1 - Playing piano/keyboards
2 - Clubbing at proper house nights - e.g. Back to Basics @ Leeds
3 - Getting the right conditions and results from a photo shoot
4 - A freshly re-charged electric tooth brush
5 - A lovely rare steak and chips with a nice pint
Good idea. Something positive to balance out the 5 Hates thread!
1. Music that grabs me (Metal, in case anyone hadn't guessed!)
2. Being away from work... Weekends, holidays, evenings etc!
3. Feeling of speed
4. Isolation (See no. 2!)
5. Natural wonders, like a rainbow
1. Listening to good orchestral scores, on a good pair of headphones or stereo equipment.
2. Surprising self-conscious people with a picture of themselves that they love, right after I've taken it.
3. Discovering places I've never been before.
4. Finding new and delicious foods.
5. The exhilaration of being in a forest in the middle of a thunderstorm.
All of the above. Except number 2.
2. Being alone in a wonderful and wild landscape (with or without a camera)
6. The slow movement of Sibelius's 4th.
1 My daughter
2 My wife
3 My mother
4 Outdoors photography
5 custard creams with milky coffee
ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.
You must be a member to leave a comment
Get the latest photography news straight from ePHOTOzine in your email every month and win prizes!
1st July 2014 - 31st July 2014
Check out ePHOTOzine's inspirational photo month calendar! Each day click on a window to unveil new photography tips, treats and techniques.
View July's Photo Month Calendar