Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Monday Night Challenge - 17 September 2012

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96058 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
17 Sep 2012 - 2:51 PM

An early reminder that it's Monday which means the only thing on your agenda tonight should be the Monday Night Challenge.

I'm the lucky soul running it this evening and hopefully by then I'll have actually thought of a challenge for you.

Come and join in, it's free, easy and sometimes even fun.......

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
17 Sep 2012 - 2:51 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

SimonGrindle
17 Sep 2012 - 3:17 PM

Look forward to seeing what the challenge is Grin

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96058 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
17 Sep 2012 - 3:23 PM

Hi Simon - I'm kinda hoping that inspiration strikes between now and about 7.30pm Smile

SimonGrindle
17 Sep 2012 - 3:29 PM

Haha Im sure you will think of something, plenty of time Smile

gjfereday
gjfereday  246 forum posts United Kingdom
17 Sep 2012 - 4:19 PM

Now the kids are back at school and I've caught up with work i'm back to normal so going to try and give it a go.

CDSINUK
CDSINUK  2223 forum posts England
17 Sep 2012 - 4:53 PM

im not even sure what im letting myself in for Smile

JackAllTog
JackAllTog e2 Member 53632 forum postsJackAllTog vcard United Kingdom58 Constructive Critique Points
17 Sep 2012 - 5:22 PM

Quote: Im not even sure what im letting myself in for Smile

Hey CDSINUK, its fine have fun.
Sorry I still can't join in, now moved house, but still no internet, hardly any mobile coverage either Wink hot and cold running servants are in short supply too.

AndreaJ
AndreaJ  2 United Kingdom
17 Sep 2012 - 5:24 PM

What is the Monday Night Challenge....by the way? From a newbie x

cattyal
17 Sep 2012 - 6:07 PM

Nice to see you all - I think I've come up with a subject - plenty of time to change my mind though Smile

Andrea - it's very simple - at 8pm this evening I will set the subject of the challenge - then everyone has to shuffle off and take a photo, fiddle with it if they so wish and upload it HERE by 9pm when the challenge ends.

Then I have to peruse the entries and declare a winner who will be responsible for picking and running the challenge next week.

Have a look at our forum HERE and you should get an idea of what it's all about.

cattyal
17 Sep 2012 - 6:08 PM

Oh and welcome to Ephotozine Andrea Smile

phil1963
phil1963 e2 Member 2264 forum postsphil1963 vcard United Kingdom
17 Sep 2012 - 6:41 PM

i'm here again,to make up the numbersSmile

cattyal
17 Sep 2012 - 6:48 PM

Hi Phil.......

I'm just trying to do an opening pic but am having great fun - not - with the blasted lights - they keep triggering all by themselves and ignoring me - grrrrrrr

Bloggs
Bloggs  2313 forum posts England
17 Sep 2012 - 6:50 PM

Evening all ....wondering what Alison will be serving up tonight for the challenge tonight !! Smile

cattyal
17 Sep 2012 - 7:00 PM

Quote: Evening all ....wondering what Alison will be serving up tonight for the challenge tonight !! Smile

Evening Smile I'll be serving up smashed studio lights at this rate Smile

CDSINUK
CDSINUK  2223 forum posts England
17 Sep 2012 - 7:06 PM

just say fried egg and chips, im having that for my tea Smile and ive just realised guys.....its something with studio lights lol why am i laughing i dont have a studio....or lights Smile

Last Modified By CDSINUK at 17 Sep 2012 - 7:10 PM

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.