Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Monday Night Challenge - 17 September 2012

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96056 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
17 Sep 2012 - 7:12 PM

Well my studio used to be the master bedroom - the lights were a christmas pressie a few years ago - now all I have to do is figure out why they keep playing up Sad

As for tea - I've just had two Mr Kipling apple & blackcurrant pies and a coffee. I'll have strawberries and yoghurt in a couple of hours.....

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
17 Sep 2012 - 7:12 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

CDSINUK
CDSINUK  2223 forum posts England
17 Sep 2012 - 7:14 PM

well all you need now is a bottle of chardonnay and thats your five a day sorted Smile

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96056 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
17 Sep 2012 - 7:19 PM

Now that's the tricky bit - I have some voddy though - will that do?

CDSINUK
17 Sep 2012 - 7:25 PM

depends on if you want straight images or are looking for something on the slantSmile

cattyal
17 Sep 2012 - 7:30 PM

Oh heck - straight, wonky - I'm not fussed Smile

cattyal
17 Sep 2012 - 7:59 PM

Right folks - challenge time......

William Morris apparently said: "Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful" - something I'd like to adhere to but fail dismally.

What I'd like to see this evening is the beautiful - something totally useless that you just like to look at ie. knick knacks - the stuff that ends up dotted around various shelves that you can't bear to part with simply because it gives you pleasure, either it's pretty or you have some weird emotional attachment to it.

Challenge rules are:

1. The photo must have been taken, processed and uploaded after announcement of the challenge ie. 8pm and at 9pm I will call time and settle down to judge your pics.
2. Any submission that appears to be taken before the competition started will be disqualified.
3. Any submission posted after the 'Time's Up!' image is uploaded will also be disqualified.
4. The challenge is just for fun, the prize is your honour in taking part and winning.
5. The person who hosts is the judge for that week.
6. The winner gets to create, run, and judge the challenge the following week.

Lynx08
Lynx08 e2 Member 61234 forum postsLynx08 vcard England
17 Sep 2012 - 8:40 PM

I've uploaded mine as modifications hope that OK?

Lyn

cattyal
17 Sep 2012 - 8:46 PM

Quote: I've uploaded mine as modifications hope that OK?

Lyn

Yep - that's fine Smile

petebfrance
17 Sep 2012 - 9:00 PM

Hi - I've uploaded one too. Have watched this for a while and liked this weeks theme so finally cracked and decided to join in. Thanks, Lyn Smile

Pete

phil1963
phil1963 e2 Member 2264 forum postsphil1963 vcard United Kingdom
17 Sep 2012 - 9:03 PM

I need a studioTongue we have loads of crystal but it would look crap on a photograph unless i had decent lighting or a standSad

Last Modified By phil1963 at 17 Sep 2012 - 9:03 PM
CDSINUK
17 Sep 2012 - 9:24 PM

i was so stressed i had to use the stones Smile

cattyal
17 Sep 2012 - 9:24 PM

Back again folks - apologies for the delay!

After much deliberation, umming and aahing I've decided to give first to Stuart463 for his glass ball - over to you for next week Stuart!

Thanks everyone for joining in - too much choice tonight which meant I spent far too long trying to choose Smile

cattyal
17 Sep 2012 - 9:26 PM

Quote: I need a studioTongue we have loads of crystal but it would look crap on a photograph unless i had decent lighting or a standSad

I had to get rid of the husband to make the space though Smile It is nice to be able to set stuff up on a permanent basis though - none of this tidying lark every time I do any pics Smile

cattyal
17 Sep 2012 - 9:26 PM

Quote: I was so stressed i had to use the stones Smile

Stressed? you don't know the meaning of the word - running this challenge - now that is stressful Smile

Bloggs
Bloggs  2313 forum posts England
17 Sep 2012 - 9:28 PM

Well done Stuart a great picture and worthy winner Wink see you all next week Wink

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.