Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more
Can't Access your Account?
New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Ladies and Gentelmen! Start your engines (charge your batteries, clear you memory cards)
This is a one hour warning for the Monday Night Challenge
The rules are as below
1. The photo must have been taken, processed and uploaded between the start of the challenge at 8:00pm and 9:00pm.
2. The challenge thread is started in the main forumn, and references the photo in Monday Night Challenge Group picture area
3. Any submission that appears to be taken before the competition started will be disqualified.
4. Any submission posted after the 'Time's Up!' image is uploaded will also be disqualified.
5. The challenge is just for fun, the prize is your honour in taking part and winning.
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week.
7. The winner gets to create, run, and judge the challenge the following week.
The theme will be announced at 8:00pm.
Hopefully you won't find it too difficult, I'm feeling pretty mellow due to the effects of the big bright yellow thing in the sky
Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.
Quote: clear you memory cards
Blimey, are we expected to take over 200 shots, select one & process all within the hour
Sorry can't make tonight got a date with "BatMan" !! ....lol ...have a super dupa night enjoy cya all next week and yes i know i'm a big kid ... lol
Quote: Blimey, are we expected to take over 200 shots, select one & process all within the hour
I have every confidence in EPZ'ers abilities...
ready and waiting
Hi Maggie, Jeff
To Anyone else who wants to join the fun, this is your 10 Minute Warning!
Tonight's theme is Light, any meaning of the word
Any one else want to take part?
At the moment it looks like you've got a very good chance of winning
Hi Maggie and Jeff - late in tonight - Light - on it already
Hi Stuart, glad to see you, it was getting lonely
I shall now go away to ponder, back shortly
Well, not the biggest field to chose from...
But without any further ado, the winner this week is Stuart463 With Lighter, good ghoice of subject, well lit.
The torch passes to you, looking forward to next week
well done Stuart463 great photo
thanks for hosting Richard, not many this week but still enjoyable
see you all next week
Sorry I didn't join in tonight - I only got back from a day out just before 8pm and had totally run out of energy.......
ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.
You must be a member to leave a comment
Get the latest photography news straight from ePHOTOzine in your email every month and win prizes!
1st August 2014 - 31st August 2014
Check out ePHOTOzine's inspirational photo month calendar! Each day click on a window to unveil new photography tips, treats and techniques.
View August's Photo Month Calendar