Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more
Can't Access your Account?
New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Hello everyone and welcome to this weeks’ Monday Night Challenge.
In an attempt to encourage as many people as possible to join in, the challenge will be run entirely in this thread. I will announce the challenge topic at 8 pm and you then have an hour to take and process your image(s) and upload them to this forum thread.
The whole point of this challenge is to have a bit of fun on a Monday evening – not creating a masterpiece. Use your imagination when interpreting the theme – be as creative as you like.
All are welcome – the more the merrier.
The challenge rules are simple and are as follows:-
1. The photo must have been taken, processed and uploaded between 8 and 9pm.
2. The challenge topic will be announced in this forum.
3. Any submission that appears to be taken before the competition started will be disqualified.
4. Any submission posted after the 'Time's Up!' announcement will also be disqualified.
5. The challenge is just for fun, the prize is the honour in taking part and winning.
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week.
7. The winner gets to create, run, and judge the challenge the following week.
Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.
Evening Stuart ... Looking forward to tonights challenge hopefully we will have plenty of folk joining in the fun Like you say the more the merrier.
Hi Sam - hope you are right about numbers ....
ready and waiting
Evening Bugs n Bunny.
Hi Mags, welcome aboard ...
As long as i'm not overcome by the fumes my dogs are producing, in the next 10 mins, I might just have a bash at this
Light a match Den!
213hardy, you need to feed your dogs on RAW diet. No fumes ! Small poo with no smells
Evening Denis - you are very welcome to have a go ..
Quote: Light a match Den!
You're joking aren't you, the whole place will go up!
well I thought of that possibility after I pressed send.
I'm assuming the silence means he either blew up or passed out
ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.
You must be a member to leave a comment
Get the latest photography news straight from ePHOTOzine in your email every month and win prizes!
1st July 2014 - 31st July 2014
Check out ePHOTOzine's inspirational photo month calendar! Each day click on a window to unveil new photography tips, treats and techniques.
View July's Photo Month Calendar