Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Hi all from Nikonuser1

If you'd like to join this group, either login or register with ePHOTOzine.

Nikonuser1 e2
2 10 10 United Kingdom
17 Nov 2012 10:57PM
I was looking at the groups and came upon this one, it looks very good and I was impressed with the quality of the the pictures. I hope that I can contribute to the group. I believe some of the members have seen some of my work and have commented on them for which I say thanks.Smile

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

ErictheViking e2
2 124 102 Scotland
18 Nov 2012 12:12AM
Welcome to the group Nikonuser1, I was like you a few days ago and I've already had so much advise from all the group. I took a look at your portfolio and I do like some of your shots however your monochromes look like my used to more shades of grey than black and white. I think someone already commented you need to add more punch. A bit more contrast and levels adjust and thy will really stand out. Look forward to seeing more of your posts.

Eric Smile
widtink e2
2 406 2 Scotland
18 Nov 2012 9:53AM
Are you two talking about the B/W group or just EPZ in general ? Anyways its all good and welcome (you can also get a wee laugh innaw)Wink

Rod
Nikonuser1 e2
2 10 10 United Kingdom
18 Nov 2012 3:44PM
Hi Thanks for the comments, have started to refine my processing, and my last upload has had, I am pleased to say a very positive responseSmile any critique is very welcom.Smile
Gypsyman e2
4 660 England
12 Feb 2013 10:36PM
Hi Cliff great to see you on here, Thank you for your kindness toward me, I have a book to help on its way from eBay. Eric.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.