Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Hi all from Nikonuser1

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Nikonuser1
    Nikonuser1 e2 Member 2Nikonuser1 vcard United Kingdom9 Constructive Critique Points
    17 Nov 2012 - 10:57 PM

I was looking at the groups and came upon this one, it looks very good and I was impressed with the quality of the the pictures. I hope that I can contribute to the group. I believe some of the members have seen some of my work and have commented on them for which I say thanks.Smile

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    17 Nov 2012 - 10:57 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

ErictheViking
    ErictheViking e2 Member 1124 forum postsErictheViking vcard Scotland102 Constructive Critique Points
    18 Nov 2012 - 12:12 AM

Welcome to the group Nikonuser1, I was like you a few days ago and I've already had so much advise from all the group. I took a look at your portfolio and I do like some of your shots however your monochromes look like my used to more shades of grey than black and white. I think someone already commented you need to add more punch. A bit more contrast and levels adjust and thy will really stand out. Look forward to seeing more of your posts.

Eric Smile

widtink
    widtink  2406 forum posts Scotland2 Constructive Critique Points
    18 Nov 2012 - 9:53 AM

Are you two talking about the B/W group or just EPZ in general ? Anyways its all good and welcome (you can also get a wee laugh innaw)Wink

Rod

Nikonuser1
    Nikonuser1 e2 Member 2Nikonuser1 vcard United Kingdom9 Constructive Critique Points
    18 Nov 2012 - 3:44 PM

Hi Thanks for the comments, have started to refine my processing, and my last upload has had, I am pleased to say a very positive responseSmile any critique is very welcom.Smile

Gypsyman
    Gypsyman  4659 forum posts England
    12 Feb 2013 - 10:36 PM

Hi Cliff great to see you on here, Thank you for your kindness toward me, I have a book to help on its way from eBay. Eric.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.