Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Nik Silver Efex Pro2

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    User_Removed
    9 Sep 2012 - 1:45 PM

For anyone who does not yet use SEP2, this eBay seller appears to be genuine, judging from his feedback and paypal verification.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nik-Silver-Efex-Pro-2-Photoshop-Lightroom-Plug-in-CS5-CS6-BW-Black-White-Ninja-/261095562137?pt=UK_Computing_Software_Software_SR&hash=item3cca821b99

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    9 Sep 2012 - 1:45 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

redsnappa
    redsnappa  111879 forum posts United Kingdom
    10 Sep 2012 - 6:16 PM

He is not selling the retail packaged CD he is selling the activation code only.

KenTaylor
    KenTaylor e2 Member 92967 forum postsKenTaylor vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
    10 Sep 2012 - 8:32 PM

Quote: He is not selling the retail packaged CD he is selling the activation code only.

Indeed he is leaving me to ask why without a CD.

ade_mcfade
    ade_mcfade  1014554 forum posts England216 Constructive Critique Points
    10 Sep 2012 - 8:36 PM

download the software maybe?

KenTaylor
    KenTaylor e2 Member 92967 forum postsKenTaylor vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
    10 Sep 2012 - 8:43 PM

Quote: Download the software maybe?

Maybe but dents my confidence.
    How does he get a license key without the CD ?

Nick_w
    Nick_w e2 Member 63723 forum postsNick_w vcard England98 Constructive Critique Points
    10 Sep 2012 - 8:55 PM

Quote: How does he get a license key without the CD ?

I think most of us know the answer to that.

ade_mcfade
    ade_mcfade  1014554 forum posts England216 Constructive Critique Points
    10 Sep 2012 - 10:12 PM

ooh you cynic Wink

Nick_w
    Nick_w e2 Member 63723 forum postsNick_w vcard England98 Constructive Critique Points
    10 Sep 2012 - 10:16 PM

LOL ... Wink

User_Removed
    11 Sep 2012 - 11:07 AM

Quote: Ooh you cynic Wink

I think this should deal with the cynicism:

Quote: FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Is the software genuine? How it works? Do I have to pay for updates or upgrades?
    Yes. It is the 100% what you would get if buy ESD (Electronic Software Distribution) License directly from Developer. Personal registration codes (string of digits & letteres like 1234-xxxx-xxxx-6789) are included with your purchase and there are no hidden charges.
    • Initially, you install latest official trial version of the program. We forward your details to Developer’s licensing server and they issue license/codes on your name. After providing registration details we will provide you with, software becomes registered on your name, full, unlimited, with no watermarks and with no functional differences from retail version.
    • Updates (from version 2.0 to 2.99 for example) are free, upgrades (every new version 3.0, 4.0, 5.0 …) – are not free. To get developer's offers for discounted upgrades you must buy directly from developer by paying full price.

What is ESD?
    ESD means Electronic Software Distribution. You purchase the program and download it through Internet in minutes. E-commerce makes it possible to buy all kinds of services and goods on the Internet. Only a few kinds of products can be actually delivered online: software, music, books... Electronic Software Distribution is growing steadily and according to estimates is likely to account for as much as 40% of all global software sales by the year 2008.
    • ESD allows you to purchase much the same content, quality and benefits as with boxed software. Instead of receiving a CD you download the software from a server, and then make your own backup copy, which we highly recommend. Product keys will be provided during your purchase to authenticate your copy.

Advantages of ESD?
    Purchasing ESD software is convenient and saves time and money. The main advantages of ESD over the traditional boxed software are:
    • Fast and Easy - You can buy, download and install new products in minutes, right when and where you need them.
    • Lower Prices - ESD version cost less. This is because costs related to packaging, distribution and storage are avoided. Also with an ESD version you avoid any shipping/handling fees*. (*Shipping & Handing fees apply to the Backup CD, not Retail CD)
    • Always available - Global access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Why ESD license you sell is so cheap? Is it legal?
    Yes. Most of ESD software bought in bulk by charity and educational institutions. They receive donations from these sales and developer gets author's royalties. Quite simple but working and everyone is happy. Developers will never confirm whether outer sales are legal or not. That is why they want you to pay full price directly to them so they could support you officially and offer discounted upgrades.
    • Costs related to packaging, distribution and storage are avoided. Also with an ESD version you avoid any shipping/handling fees.

Are your products available as a download?
    Yes, on your request we will provide all details needed. This option may be of particular interest to both international & domestic customers as it'll be much faster than waiting for the delivery.

Is this item compatible with my operating system and my photo editing program (the host)?
    To be 100% sure with your computer’s compatibility please download free trial of the suite/plug-in directly from developer and test program thoroughly. Also, check compatibility and system requirements with developer’s official details.

Can I install and use the software on more than one computer?
    Yes, you may install the software on two computers, assuming they are registered on your name and you are the only user.

I am not sure when I get my second computer for the second license. What should I do?
    Feel safe and confident when dealing with us. Just request your second license for the second computer whenever you can. Email us directly or through eBay mesaging service.
    Will I receive a boxed product as shown in the listing’s picture?
    No. Listing images are for illustration purposes only. You will receive a CD or DVD-ROM in a protective DVD case. We produce all of our products to the highest standard. If you have already received your item and you are not happy, please contact us via eBay messages and we will gladly help you.

Do you offer customer support?
    Yes, we offer full customer support for all sold items. If you do encounter any problems during the installation or use of your purchase, simply contact us via eBay messages and we will endeavour to resolve the situation for you.

My item has not arrived yet. What should I do?
    If your item has not arrived in good time, please contact us and we will send you a replacement (postage fee for recorded delivery applies). If you need your item quickly please contact us and we can send you a download to use while you wait for delivery.

My item is not working correctly and I am unhappy with my item. What should I do?
    If you are unhappy at all with any of our products please avoid leaving negative feedback and ratings and instead contact us through eBay messages. With our prompt and effective customer support, along with our no-questions-asked refund policy, there's really no reason why you can't be completely happy with our transaction! Whatever the problem, please do get in touch!

Do you have refund policy?
    We have a 14-day no quibble, whatever-the-reason, full refund policy. In the unlikely event that you're not satisfied for whatever reason, simply request a refund via the eBay messaging system and we will process the return request quickly. We simply ask that you return the item in a saleable condition.

OUR CUSTOMER SUPPORT

Full email support is included with every purchase. In the unlikely event that you encounter any problems either with the installation or with the use of your purchase, please contact us before leaving feedback so our support team can resolve the issue to your satisfaction. Your item is fully protected by our 14 day refund policy and we will offer prompt replacements if your item does not arrive, arrives damaged or is not as expected. Please contact us and we will do our very best to help you. Your satisfaction is guaranteed!

OUR PROMISES TO YOU

• Full 14 day refund policy - any item, any reason, no quibbles.
    • Item lost in the post or damaged on arrival? Let us know for a prompt replacement! (postage fee for recorded delivery applies)
    • Full customer support on all items.
    • Download service available if required at no extra cost.
    • Worldwide shipping.
    • Friendly, helpful service.

I just saved several £-hundred buying the entire Topaz Labs suite for £24.95 from the same seller by the same method and it all works faultlessly.

Last Modified By User_Removed at 11 Sep 2012 - 11:12 AM
    KenTaylor
    11 Sep 2012 - 3:43 PM

Thats what I call a full explanation

widtink
    widtink e2 Member 1404 forum postswidtink vcard Scotland2 Constructive Critique Points
    21 Sep 2012 - 7:34 AM

Ha Ha nice one Leftforum think i will get silver fx from this guy and save some cash Smile

Rod

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.