Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Quick question re uploads to the mono group

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    TanyaH
    TanyaH e2 Member 11272 forum postsTanyaH vcard United Kingdom25 Constructive Critique Points
    19 Jul 2012 - 3:38 PM

Can someone clarify for me whether the images we upload to this group have to be ones that aren't in our portfolios, or can we add images from our PFs that we'd like constructive critique for? What if we can't remember exactly the information re conversion etc - are we still able to add an image and ask for critique in general on it?

Ta Smile

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    19 Jul 2012 - 3:38 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

gjfereday
    gjfereday  146 forum posts United Kingdom
    19 Jul 2012 - 3:49 PM

I uploaded from my Portfolio.

SlowSong
    SlowSong e2 Member 53989 forum postsSlowSong vcard England28 Constructive Critique Points
    19 Jul 2012 - 4:27 PM

Good question. I've just uploaded one from my P/F but all the comments are still there from when it was in the main gallery. Perhaps we have to upload from our files of we don't want that to happen.

TanyaH
    TanyaH e2 Member 11272 forum postsTanyaH vcard United Kingdom25 Constructive Critique Points
    19 Jul 2012 - 4:51 PM

That's sort of what I was thinking, I think! But - if we upload a 'clean' version, won't that add it twice to our portfolios? *scratches head* Smile

JJGEE
    JJGEE  96097 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
    19 Jul 2012 - 4:54 PM

I think you will find that you can add an image to a Group without it being either in your PF or the usual Gallery.

And, it does not affect your 1 upload per day either Smile

Last Modified By JJGEE at 19 Jul 2012 - 4:56 PM
    TanyaH
    19 Jul 2012 - 5:01 PM

Quote: And, it does not affect your 1 upload per day either Smile

1 per day? PER DAY?!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA ... *wipes eyes* ... ah sorry, but that's funny! I've just recently uploaded my first image in 7 years ... it might be a while before I get to the heady heights of 1 per day ... Grin

Edit: just checked and I lied ... it's only 6 and a half years ... Tongue

Last Modified By TanyaH at 19 Jul 2012 - 5:03 PM
    User_Removed
    19 Jul 2012 - 6:48 PM

It was useful, right at the start of this group, to be able to upload more than one per day. I wasn't sure if we could - and just tried it to see if it would accept more.

bigalguitarpicker

Quote: And, it does not affect your 1 upload per day either Smile

1 per day? PER DAY?!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA ... *wipes eyes* ... ah sorry, but that's funny! I've just recently uploaded my first image in 7 years ... it might be a while before I get to the heady heights of 1 per day ... Grin

Edit: just checked and I lied ... it's only 6 and a half years ... Tongue

PMSL!! GrinGrinGrin

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.