Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Quick question re uploads to the mono group

If you'd like to join this group, either login or register with ePHOTOzine.

TanyaH e2
11 683 77 United Kingdom
19 Jul 2012 3:38PM
Can someone clarify for me whether the images we upload to this group have to be ones that aren't in our portfolios, or can we add images from our PFs that we'd like constructive critique for? What if we can't remember exactly the information re conversion etc - are we still able to add an image and ask for critique in general on it?

Ta Smile

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

gjfereday 2 46 United Kingdom
19 Jul 2012 3:49PM
I uploaded from my Portfolio.
SlowSong e2
6 4.8k 29 England
19 Jul 2012 4:27PM
Good question. I've just uploaded one from my P/F but all the comments are still there from when it was in the main gallery. Perhaps we have to upload from our files of we don't want that to happen.
TanyaH e2
11 683 77 United Kingdom
19 Jul 2012 4:51PM
That's sort of what I was thinking, I think! But - if we upload a 'clean' version, won't that add it twice to our portfolios? *scratches head* Smile
JJGEE 9 6.4k 18 England
19 Jul 2012 4:54PM
I think you will find that you can add an image to a Group without it being either in your PF or the usual Gallery.

And, it does not affect your 1 upload per day either Smile
TanyaH e2
11 683 77 United Kingdom
19 Jul 2012 5:01PM

Quote:And, it does not affect your 1 upload per day either Smile

1 per day? PER DAY?!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA ... *wipes eyes* ... ah sorry, but that's funny! I've just recently uploaded my first image in 7 years ... it might be a while before I get to the heady heights of 1 per day ... Grin

Edit: just checked and I lied ... it's only 6 and a half years ... Tongue
User_Removed 5 4.6k 1 Scotland
19 Jul 2012 6:48PM
It was useful, right at the start of this group, to be able to upload more than one per day. I wasn't sure if we could - and just tried it to see if it would accept more.
19 Jul 2012 10:35PM

Quote:And, it does not affect your 1 upload per day either Smile

1 per day? PER DAY?!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA ... *wipes eyes* ... ah sorry, but that's funny! I've just recently uploaded my first image in 7 years ... it might be a while before I get to the heady heights of 1 per day ... Grin

Edit: just checked and I lied ... it's only 6 and a half years ... Tongue

PMSL!! GrinGrinGrin

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.