Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Right, there is a semblance of a plan coming together now, roughly as follows:
- Robbie and I won't be able to make a sunrise but feel free to do your own thing
- Meet up in Clitheroe, in Booths car park, at 10:00. Wear a red rose and lime green socks, alternately just wave your tripod around
- Couple of hours hunting out architecture in Clitheroe
Lunch choice, either The Emporium in Clitheroe or drive to Hurst Green for pub lunch
- After lunch, Hurst Green for Dean Brook, Cromwell's Bridge & Stonyhurst College
- Downham for late afternoon light
- Further exploring as recommended by Ade - towards Newchurch for views (I'm an eternal optimist) towards 3 Peaks
As ever, the plans are fluid and democracy will win out on the day.
Started By: digicammad
Established: 16 Feb 2011 - 11:57 AM