Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
After following the weather forecasts over the last few days, it seems that Sunday's forecast is pretty poor. The chance of heavy rain seems very likely.
Bearing in mind that some people will be traveling quite a long way, I feel that regrettably the only sensible thing to do is to postpone the meeting for the time being.
Chances are that unless it's absolutely battering down, I may turn up anyway. Just incase anyone who hasn't got the message turns up.
Sometimes in the Peaks, even the poorest of days can turn out to be spectacular as the sun forces through a chink in the clouds - but I don't feel that I can go ahead with the meet on that basis.
My apologies for that. I was looking forward to meeting those of you that I haven't met before and seeing those of you that I have again. I will re-arrange the date a little later in the year when there is a chance of getting some light... which is of course the main point of the exercise!
Started By: andy_AHG
Established: 17 Jan 2011 - 6:38 PM