Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

sorry i could not process the following files CS3 photoshop(Group forum)

If you'd like to join this group, either login or register with ePHOTOzine.

ade_mcfade e2
10 15.1k 216 England
10 Jul 2010 11:34AM
I'm running CS3 on vista and every time I try to use image processor on folder, I get this message

clipboard01.jpg

I have a work around... I open CS2 to do any processing, but that's just a complete arse to do

anyone got a genius fix?

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

BigRick 9 2.1k 3 United Kingdom
11 Jul 2010 11:29AM
could be mean and say get Windows 7 or trusty old XPTongue.... could be a conflict with Vista and CS3 causing the Script alert.... or a Virus program thinking it is a malicious script tyring to install itself and subsequently blocking it?

you could try turning virus programs off (not while on the tinterweb of course Smile) and see if that cures it.
cameracat 11 8.6k 61 Norfolk Island
11 Jul 2010 11:53AM
Ade, Just wondering if you have the CS3 update installed, There is mention of a few fixes, Though typically Adobe they are not being that forthcoming about all of them.

Smile

Anyhow heres a link to the update, It may be of help to you.

Just a thought, Where both CS2 & CS3 installed when you installed " Photomatix " ?

For example if you only had CS2 installed when you installed Photomatix, Then maybe its not seeing the CS3 instillation......?

Also you did not say if your running 32bit or 64bit Vista.

Why that might make a difference.

From memory the last version update of Photomatix was both 64bit and 32bit compatible.

If your system is 64bit and the 64bit version of Photomatix has installed, It " Might " not tie up with the CS3 files because of the " TWO " program folder thing ( Where 64bit stuff goes in Program Folders and the 32bit stuff goes into the " Programs x86 " folder.

So somewhere along the line something is not talking to something, If you get my drift.....Sad

Anyhow thats my best guess at the moment, As I have not personally had the problem to solve.

Wink

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.