Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

sorry i could not process the following files CS3 photoshop(Group forum)

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    ade_mcfade
    ade_mcfade e2 Member 1014842 forum postsade_mcfade vcard England216 Constructive Critique Points
    10 Jul 2010 - 11:34 AM

I'm running CS3 on vista and every time I try to use image processor on folder, I get this message

clipboard01.jpg

I have a work around... I open CS2 to do any processing, but that's just a complete arse to do

anyone got a genius fix?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    10 Jul 2010 - 11:34 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

BigRick
    BigRick  92085 forum posts United Kingdom3 Constructive Critique Points
    11 Jul 2010 - 11:29 AM

could be mean and say get Windows 7 or trusty old XPTongue.... could be a conflict with Vista and CS3 causing the Script alert.... or a Virus program thinking it is a malicious script tyring to install itself and subsequently blocking it?

you could try turning virus programs off (not while on the tinterweb of course Smile) and see if that cures it.

cameracat
    cameracat  108578 forum posts Norfolk Island61 Constructive Critique Points
    11 Jul 2010 - 11:53 AM

Ade, Just wondering if you have the CS3 update installed, There is mention of a few fixes, Though typically Adobe they are not being that forthcoming about all of them.

Smile

Anyhow heres a link to the update, It may be of help to you.

Just a thought, Where both CS2 & CS3 installed when you installed " Photomatix " ?

For example if you only had CS2 installed when you installed Photomatix, Then maybe its not seeing the CS3 instillation......?

Also you did not say if your running 32bit or 64bit Vista.

Why that might make a difference.

From memory the last version update of Photomatix was both 64bit and 32bit compatible.

If your system is 64bit and the 64bit version of Photomatix has installed, It " Might " not tie up with the CS3 files because of the " TWO " program folder thing ( Where 64bit stuff goes in Program Folders and the 32bit stuff goes into the " Programs x86 " folder.

So somewhere along the line something is not talking to something, If you get my drift.....Sad

Anyhow thats my best guess at the moment, As I have not personally had the problem to solve.

Wink

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.