Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

PIMP MY PHOTO - Clown

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    cattyal
    cattyal e2 Member 95962 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    30 Oct 2012 - 9:53 PM

large size pic in the photo area - play away Smile

Last Modified By cattyal at 30 Oct 2012 - 9:53 PM
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    30 Oct 2012 - 9:53 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Pete
    Pete Site Moderator 1318430 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
    31 Oct 2012 - 9:01 AM

This may be slightly confusing to newcomers
    This is a group where you can play around with a photo to make it look better / different. This one may want a new background or some additions, or modifications. It's up to you what you do with it. Just download the clown photo from the Photo Area You can access this in future from the grey groups sub menu above. Make you changes to the photo and upload it in this forum thread Smile

Here's one that was done earlier: Pimp my Car

Last Modified By Pete at 31 Oct 2012 - 9:03 AM
    Paul Morgan
    Paul Morgan e2 Member 1314819 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    31 Oct 2012 - 6:14 PM

scary-002.jpg

Smile Smile

Last Modified By Paul Morgan at 31 Oct 2012 - 6:18 PM
    cattyal
    cattyal e2 Member 95962 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    31 Oct 2012 - 10:34 PM

Thanks Paul - I approve - of both the pic and the music Smile

Paul Morgan
    Paul Morgan e2 Member 1314819 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    1 Nov 2012 - 12:02 AM

Took me a while to find the music, all I could remember was the hair do and a bit of the tune, who it was by and what it was called had me stumped Smile

Paul Morgan
    2 Nov 2012 - 7:18 PM

Bumping this, any one else interested in having a go.

cattyal
    2 Nov 2012 - 8:12 PM

Sorry I didn't get back to you on this pic - was having heavy duty pc and laptop problems last night but at least the laptop is playing at the moment - touch wood.

I approve of your treatment - I must root out my rather large collection of frames that are knocking about somewhere and have a play with them. Plus I've must experiment more with the background - I keep using the same old textures and need to branch out a bit more!

Paul Morgan
    2 Nov 2012 - 8:20 PM

Quote: I must root out my rather large collection of frames that are knocking about somewhere and have a play with them

I use this quite a lot when uploading here, some of the frames are quite good.

This can be used on line or it can be downloaded to your pc or added to a phone as an ap.

http://pixlr.com/o-matic/

Quote: I keep using the same old textures and need to branch out a bit more!

Get some colour gels, cheap and effective.

cattyal
    2 Nov 2012 - 8:57 PM

Cheers - I'll take a look at that as soon as I've poured myself a voddy Smile

I have a load of gels somewhere - I'll have a rummage and see if I can find them....

Nick_w
    Nick_w e2 Member 73802 forum postsNick_w vcard England99 Constructive Critique Points
    2 Nov 2012 - 9:56 PM

nwclown.jpg

Just a quick play Alison, forgive the amateurish selections (on laptop touch pad) I hope it looks OK as laptop not colour managed.

Nick_w
    Nick_w e2 Member 73802 forum postsNick_w vcard England99 Constructive Critique Points
    2 Nov 2012 - 10:26 PM

nwclown-mono.jpg

...and in mono

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.