Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

PIMP MY PHOTO - Ferrari California

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    ade_mcfade
    ade_mcfade e2 Member 1014781 forum postsade_mcfade vcard England216 Constructive Critique Points
    4 Oct 2011 - 12:57 PM

What better to start with than a super car...

So... this is a 3-shot HDR that was batch processed in PHOTOMATIX 4, then batch processed again in Photoshop using a Bleach Bypass filter - so its kinda popped out of a production line and was waiting to be edited properly.

Pimp away folks

small.jpg

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    4 Oct 2011 - 12:57 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

keithh
    keithh e2 Member 1022904 forum postskeithh vcard Wallis and Futuna31 Constructive Critique Points
    4 Oct 2011 - 1:03 PM

Now .......wheres me bricks?

ade_mcfade
    ade_mcfade e2 Member 1014781 forum postsade_mcfade vcard England216 Constructive Critique Points
    4 Oct 2011 - 1:19 PM

lol - was hoping for some breize blocks, or maybe pebble dash this time

not sure the photos you can upload on the forum will be big enough really... actually, portrait ones seem to be bigger, I guess there's a limit on width in the forum ?

odd cause on my monitor you could easily have the shot above twice as wide and still have free space around it...

joshwa
    joshwa ePHOTOzine Staff 3601 forum postsjoshwa vcard United Kingdom
    4 Oct 2011 - 1:32 PM

I think a colour photo would be easier to work with Smile

Pete
    Pete Site Moderator 1318442 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
    4 Oct 2011 - 1:34 PM

The pics are limited in forum to suit our optimised minimum size design which suits majority of visitors according to our browser stats. They do look small when you're viewing on large monitors with high resolution Sad

You could upload to our downloads area and (once active) link to it.

ade_mcfade
    4 Oct 2011 - 2:17 PM

Good idea Pete - I'll look into that later, certainly will help people editing things Wink

Maybe upload the photo into the thread to show people what it is, AND supply a link for those wanting to edit

oh - that shot is colour, just not very colourful on Saddleworth day.... and bleach bypass sucked a lot of what was there away Wink

GazzaG2003
    GazzaG2003  11252 forum posts England
    4 Oct 2011 - 3:15 PM

Here's my effort, was only a few mins whilst I had a tea break at work, not done this before!

ferrar-copy.jpg

digicammad
    digicammad  1121988 forum posts United Kingdom37 Constructive Critique Points
    4 Oct 2011 - 3:27 PM

ferrari-mod.jpg

Ferraris have to be red and only stop when they've knocked somebody down. Mind you, this one has had a truck conversion so probably wouldn't stop for a body. Smile

ade_mcfade
    5 Oct 2011 - 12:01 PM

cool - I can see your photoshop skills are coming on fast Ian Wink

or was that done in Paint Wink

digicammad
    digicammad  1121988 forum posts United Kingdom37 Constructive Critique Points
    5 Oct 2011 - 12:05 PM

Actually Serif PhotoPlus. I don't have anything as sophisticated as Paint at work.

joshwa
    joshwa ePHOTOzine Staff 3601 forum postsjoshwa vcard United Kingdom
    5 Oct 2011 - 12:12 PM

colour-ferrari.jpg

ferrari-blackandwhite.jpg

JackAllTog
    JackAllTog e2 Member 53581 forum postsJackAllTog vcard United Kingdom58 Constructive Critique Points
    18 Oct 2011 - 5:31 PM

ferarri3.jpg

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.